Reviews for Burn Burn
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was so intense and beautiful, thank you.
Ecri chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Lovely. Very well done. Sherlock's intensity was almost exhausting.
JS shipper chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh that last line in italics just blew me away. Well done
SisAngel chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I'm pretty sure my eyeballs resemble hearts right now. This was so cuuuuuute! You know I love touchy-feely J/S xD And that line! "Because, you're breakable." SO CUTE I SQUEED.

Oh my goodness I loved how Moriarty said that he would burn Sherlock and Sherlock's face in the entire time they were at the pool was just precious. *flails*
stormseaker chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Lovely, just lovely.
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
wow, very intense!

Beautifully written, I could actually see Sherlock as I read. Masterful stuff. Thank you :)
Elinix chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I really like the voice of your Sherlock in this. The short sentences, fully formed to him, felt like little snapshots of what is happening inside his head. A great way to illustate that.

The only thing I am not quite sure of is the last sentence. Otherwise this is a pretty brilliant TGG-fallout story.
toeki chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
beautiful story, the pacing and the way sherlocks mind works( or in this case, doesnt work) is shown very well.
remvsg chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh my God!

I loved every word, every breath, every accelerated heartbeat that this story gave me.

Thank you.

r.

(italy)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
That was unbelievably good! I loved every word of it, you have done a great job. Awesome one-shot :D
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Loved the fast pace of the story,showing how Sherlock's mind works (and doesn't work.) Some really great imagery of Sherlock's panic overtaking his reason and John having to bring Sherlock back to Earth when he starts to overreact to things.

Great use of the prompt!

Well done!
sakoratay chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
GAH.

It's just sooooo goood. Your first foray into the wonderful world of Sherlock has come up with GREAT results. Seriously, I love this fic. And you /are/ excellent at writing angst. And you have Sherlock and John's characters down very well, so don't worry about that either.

Love it (and you, a little, just so you know). :D
patster223 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
OH LOOK, I'M COMMENTING AGAIN, WHAT NOW, SON?

WRITE MORE SHERLOCK. 333
alexwacrap chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
:( Sherlock needs a hug. Badly. I hope you write a hug fic. Until I find one, I'll use my imagination, cos this story desperately needs a hug attached to it.