Reviews for 10 Days
Heslen chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Guten abend, meaning good evening. Yeah, that's an 'n'.
Heslen chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wow, that was great for a first Gale fanfic! Don't worry, I didn't cry at all when Peeta died. But it would have if I liked Peeta, so good job.
Oh by the way I do have an account but for some reason I can't log in so... whatever, I'll just review like this.
thepinkmartini chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Great chapter. I'm so glad that Katniss has finally come to terms with the fact that she does need someone (Gale obviously).
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Sweet chapter!
thepinkmartini chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Great chapter. I like how you always reiterate how different her relationship with Gale is to that of the one with Peeta. Like Gale obeying her when she told him to leave her alone and not putting the moves on her and stuff. Very in character for Gale I believe.
thepinkmartini chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Sob fest indeed!
thepinkmartini chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
"Couldn't she be Katniss Everdeen with me?" This line killed me. So so sad.
thepinkmartini chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Nice to see Gale's POV.
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
That was so bittersweet. This chapter was so perfect. I'm glad that Haymitch was present to kind of act like some sort of father figure to Katniss when she went back to 12. Also, for a moment there, I thought that Gale wouldn't be in Peeta's service. I'm glad he came. It would be disappointing if he didn't. Also, I like the fact that there was a service for Peeta. I think it's kind of like a metaphor that Katniss needs to move on. Some sort of closure if you will.
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Sad but nice. Will keep on reading.
Rosem chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
Really beautiful but sad story. I liked reading it
irmelonlord chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Hahaha, "The only person I have is HAYMITCH. What good is he?"
OH MY CRAPPY CRAP chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Another pregnant pause followed, more awkward than the silence before- This makes zero sense!
Kat chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
As sad as that was, I really enjoyed it. I especially loved how you tied in the the start a finish with the "days". It was really clever. :)
Kat chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
I was doing so well holding myself together through all those chapters and then... I broke. That scene about the bombs and Prim just broke me.

Excellent writing, by the way