Reviews for Of Love And Fanfiction Entry: Forgive Her?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
i
Sakura Blossom Storm chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Aww that was too cute! I loved how Gwen was kind of a guardian for Heather when she was refusing to forgive Alejandro, in an odd way I could imagine them both helping each other out!

The winner will be up in a few hours, so have a look! Good luck and thanks for entering! :D
angelvan105 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
this is mostest saddest and tragedy story i EVER read! poor heather hearing her pain make me feeling crying about now. it was very touchy and sweet of Gwen she really is good person at times! great job you did!
can't think chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
aww, that was so sweet! poor Heather.

but man, I find Gwen, LeShawna, and Sierra's attitude towards Heather absolutely SICKENING in the beginning. I mean, I know she's been a bitch but has she really done anything so bad that she deserves to be laughed at and ridiculed because she was crushed by a meteor? what a pack of frickin BITCHES! yes, I find their attitudes more sickening, bitchy, and evil than anything Heather has done. shows that they're not such great people themselves. friggin hypocrites! i mean really? she really deserves to be crushed by meteor? wow. just wow.

I'm not critiquing you btw. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they really did have that perspective. (idk about Sierra though) at least Gwen stopped being a blatant jackass at the end. yay! Go Gwen!

and Alejandro telling her he hates her after she was hospitalized and her mom died. yeah, that was pretty effed up. but at least he apologized.

and I felt so sorry for Heather when they entered the room and she said "Mom?" aww, if Heather wasn't in a full body cast I'd give her a hug.