Reviews for Make Damn Sure
xxVictorious4everxx chapter 1 . 2/9
Wyd. What is this?
Erynn chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is amazing! Deep, but a beautiful story. Very nice.
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
It worked. It also felt like it'd be their actual ending. I think the reason people like bade is because they're fucked up and people love fucking dysfunctional relationships. I must admit I'm guilty of this. I was a Ryan and Marissa fan on The OC. It took me a year after the show being cancelled to realize they spent more time apart than together. Anyway you didn't ask for that. Haha. Still I think your attempt was successful and gritty in the perfect way. Thanks for writing it.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I think you did crush some dreams, lol, but no mine that's for sure. I don't really like any pairing for Victorious for my dreams to be crushed. But still.

I've discovered that I like marriage fics when they're done right, and this one was definitely done right. Well done.
Anernerk chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Well Im a bade fan, but I have to say that you did a really great job! I loved it.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was super amazing. I like the way Jade and Beck ended up. I'm not a fan of Bade because they honestly make me want to throw up, but I like imagining them ending up friends instead of bitter enemies. I love how they married out of convenience, because honestly, most people don't marry their high school sweetheart. I love this, because it's not bitter, it's just basic and common. Of course, the way you write is unusual and interesting, so the story sounds beautiful and different in a special way. I love how you incorporated the idea of rain on one's wedding day being a curse. I love little omens and touches like that. I also love the idea of Beck and Jade's kids being rebellious and angry at their parents. It reminds me a lot about how my family worked out, and I kind of enjoy how I can think of a similar situation. I love how Beck's son goes after Tori's daughter, because it shows a different route could've taken- one that could lead to a happy ending? The comment about Beck and Jade thinking they would be young and beautiful- my God, that hit me so hard. That was perfect for them. I could completely envision them wanting to be immortalized. They always strive for fame, so I thought that was the best touch, of a bit of their failure to be happy and famous and perfect. I think though, that Beck and Jade sort of love each other. Maybe not love. Maybe they just appreciated each other- understood each other. I love the ending, because it fits. It's mature and distinct.

This is the longest review I've ever written, and it's purely because I know that people will just leave you reviews like: so sad or I loved it. Sometimes, I do that and I wanted you to know I really really truly loved your story. It's amazing and it made me think. That's what a great story is. People think the story line is the only part that matters in a story, but it's also about the way you write it, the way you know the characters and how they really feel. You need substance in a movie- or I guess, sometimes you don't in the case of stories that are supposed to just make you feel happy. This was stunning and I really want you to know that you did justify Bade- just in a way that you made their relationship more understandable and you brought a mature look at why they don't work.

ANYWAYS, this is insanely long and I'm going to stop now. I really connected with this story. I think that it holds a certain place in my brain. I understand it.

Thank you so much for writing this. I hope you know that this is so different from what I usually review. I just loved this so much.
kimanioverthinks chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
i will never be able to choose between jade or tori for beck - either has its possibilities and its pros and cons.

but this is the most delicious bade i've ever read. it's so tragic in such a beautiful way. absolutely fabulous. :3
billiespiper chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow my heart just exploded into about 1209481023948 million little pieces.

That was so sad and so amazing and beautiful all at the same time.

How did you even...? I'm not going to try and understand it, but-

Karly Black chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Looks pretty good, I mean I kinda like Bade *hides* but this looks pretty good for someone who doesn't like Bade, but why don't you like them? Do you not like Beck, or not Jade? Or just not not together?

Anyway, It looked pretty good! )

Good job, I liked it!
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Hm... It was really interesting. I can kinda see their relationship going that way, although it is really sad. I wish they had paid more attention to their kids :/

But yeah, it was really interesting :)

Maybe write a happier story soon? Yes? :)

Remus'Girl-Jaggie-Bade chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
YOU CRUSHED MY DREAMS! HOW COULD YOU? So sad! I HATES THIS, but I think you're a good writer. And FYI the ONLY reason I'm favoriting this is because it's tradition for me to favorite every Bade fic.