Reviews for I Am Rashel Jordan
Alyssa chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Please carry on, please!
lamia vampress chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
This is brilliant.

The way you write has some element that locks anyone who reads it in; the way this flows out carries such deep vibes and tension, and captivates interest so easily, possesses it to make it expand. The plot-as I said-is so well, so different-so original-you might even be better than LJ herself. This "cult" fits in so naturally, and you've managed to weave it in, making it sound so natural; in fact, now Rashel sounds complete even. With her and her mysterious past.

The characters are so well put in character, developed in such sense it seems so real. You put in enough, or rather, a perfect amount of detail that does create a movie in reader's minds, but allows them to interpret it at their own pace, all while getting through the same story, and its actions.

This is flawless. I was thinking if I were to give any criticism-I wouldn't be able to. You have such a intelligent manner, and the way you write really does make me awe.

You don't cease to amaze me.

Please update soon.
My.Evil.Cookie chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
Update! :)
Nolly Night chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
I can't believe this is your first fanfiction! It's brilliant, I love every bit of it. More importantly you stayed true to the characters and all your information on characters was right, which some people fail to do. Keep the updates coming:D
AccountIsDeactivated111 chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
Have to say it... but I love the title of this fanfic! Lmao! It just reminds me of I am number four or I am a legend and it just makes me smile! :)

Ooook, nothing romantic between Ash and Rashel! What a realief! He wouldn't stand a chance with her anyway... she would beat him up everytime she saw him and that would only make him worse! :O

Update this amazing story soooooon! :D
AwSoMeStArNeSs chapter 9 . 8/31/2011

great

wicked

awsum

AwSoMeStArNeSs chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
ooooo
AwSoMeStArNeSs chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
and again ive run out of words, its soo intense i love it, if you ever become an author just let me know il defo buy your book
My.Evil.Cookie chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
That was great! Update :)
AwSoMeStArNeSs chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
you are truly talented that was amazing, you got me gripping my seat with anticipation :):)
AwSoMeStArNeSs chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Really wow! I'm at a lose of compliments awsum!
AwSoMeStArNeSs chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Ooooo you made your own prophecy it's wicked, your very talented :)
AwSoMeStArNeSs chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Omg intense stuff can't wait to read more
AwSoMeStArNeSs chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Well written you are amazing ;)
AwSoMeStArNeSs chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
OMG! Like WOW! Hmmm what to say that was an amazing start can't wait to read more