Reviews for Children's Conversation
Firenze Fox chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Awwww, melting with cuteness! Gah! So sweet! :D
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
OHMGGFHSGBFGGHGH!Siriusly!Are you trying to kill me with cuteness here?Aaaah,my poor self,there are marshmallows running in my veins now,thank you very much!Don't worry,it's a good thing!Heheeee!But honestly,the way Sirius runs away and Remus talks to him!Sweeet!
Lucy1656 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
OMG, that was so effing adorable! Litlle Remus and Sirius are much too cute. Your writing is fantastic, I could imagine the entire scene in my head perfectly.
Fictional History chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
awwwww :)
BubbleWings chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That is really adorable! I love how they're so innocent..can you write more stuff like that? ) It's awesome!
looneylunalovesyou chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This is so cute I do believe I will be barfing unicorns, rainbows, kittens, and glitter for 4 months. (:
Artemis91 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That was just so awwwwwwwwwww...and still in character!
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Cute like my cocker spaniel when he wants a Cheez-It. Haha! Nice job.
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Awww, sweetest thing ever. Also Sirius is definatly pretty!
chorus chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Wow! You really caught the essence of two five-year-olds having a deep (for them) discussion! Started and ended just right! Nothing to critizice! :)

A cute short story to give a moment of enjoyment! :) :)
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oh...oh my gosh...they're so freaking adorbale. .
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Daaaaaaaw! that was so cute! And Remus is eight, boys CAN be pretty...
spiritrush chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
*squeeflail* . X3

I don't know where this came from either, but I love it. It's just SOOO sosososososo adorable. Just... Ah, cutebeyond words. Throughout the whole thing, I was giggling and smiling wildly.

One thing though - why is half in italics?
Arcus Pluvius chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
That was so cute! Aww, they are so sweet when little. They so have a baby romance going on there. :)
mrsjackturner chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is just ridiculously adorable :D