Reviews for Symphony in the Key of Silence
1gleefan chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
This is one of the most beautiful and beautifully written back-stories I've ever read. Sorry it took me so long to find it.
bluecharlotte chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
This was a very well written story and I love how you show the change in him over time. There was just one thing that bugged me: Russel's letter is written with such awful spelling and grammar and everything, and while I think that he could have a few errors, he's probably of average intelligence-I feel like you overdid it. Otherwise though I thought this was perfect. Great ending too. :)
tomoyosita chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
omg.. thank you,, really love it!
perchance to wake chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
That was so very sad, but absolutely beautiful. And the ending was incredibly sweet. Blaine's background as you created it was harrowing, and brilliant, and made me want to cry. It was all amazing, a fabulous story all the way. Perfectly spaced, perfectly formed, perfect characters and conversations and emotions. I loved it.

~K
twostepper chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
AMAZING! "Yours." That was perfect. Brilliant writing. Love the backstory!
Natvv chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
OGOD that last line, I couldn't help but "AWWWWWWWWWWW" out loud ! This was positively amazing !
Marie King chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
What a beautifully touching story. Well done. I STILL wanna know what REALLY happened to Blaine hopefully we'll find out come next year. But I like your take on Blaine's abuse and eventual love & acceptance in Kurt. Again well done!
Eliza111 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
This is heartbreaking and tender, and so beautifully written. I love it. The way you write about music is really unique.
emmaplodocus chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Wow, you shouldn't have been able to fit all of that into 4 chapters but you managed it! It worked so well, had a great pace and was so written. I enjoyed the read!
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
I could sing i love this so much:3
KimGil chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I really, really love this story. It's so thought out and beautiful. I love the back story you gave to Blaine, although of course incredibly sad, it was great to see him comeback from it as the story progressed. Blew me away with this one. And the end line, just perfect.
Purrugly chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
I kid you not, this made me cry. You handle Blaine so carefully, and your characterisation is so beautiful. I wish you'd write a sequel, if only for the glorious fluffiness.

This is so perfect and so excellent. Thank you!
nothinglefthere chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
*Sniffle*

Thank you for expressing Blaine's past and his development so beautifully :)
girlo chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
That was really good. Seriously
coconutjelly596 chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Oh, my goodness, such a sweet story! I do wish that last chapter could have been stretched out, especially with the like, whole them-getting-together thing, since that hasn't been addressed in canon, but I understand having to balance the four movements.

One bit of constructive criticism, though...the Allegro is usually a very bright way of finishing it off, and I still felt like the bulk of it held the same melancholy of the first three movements. I get that the whole thing was a melancholy sort of feel, and that that was the purpose to it, but I just felt like the theme was a bit cheated by only being so happy at the end. Especially with the re-appearance of Russell, I felt like it got dragged down into the sad area again. The language just didn't have that bright, vivacious tone that I associate with the allegro movement of a piece, and the falling in love aspect of this chapter should have (I feel) a bit more of that open happiness to it...maybe bouncy is the word I'm looking for.

Anyway, great fic, hope to see you writing more fabulous stories in the future!