Reviews for Manipulations
Guest chapter 87 . 10/16/2017
awwww.
Thank you for writing and sharing at least this much.
Guest chapter 77 . 10/15/2017
I constantly keep forgetting.
FUBAR
Stands for
F***ed up beyond all recognition.
not repair...
Guest chapter 36 . 10/13/2017
I do not think Lawson is correct in this instance.
Allenko did not give her an opening large enough.
If he had said he loved her, or an equivalent, and shown a more or less mature facade she might have felt inclined to show her own distress.
Currently he obviously doesn't want to invest in a relationship with a more or less emotionally stable Sheppard thus he would absolutely refuse to have anything to do with an emotionally distressed Sheppard.
Thus her actions were correct.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/13/2017
Goto missed the point.
Even if it is romance that doesn't mean pigs should fly.
Even if it is romance physics should still make sense.
So yeah, Garrus is right.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/13/2017
Wait, minor project, no one dies.
THEN HOW DID YOUR WHOLE CELL GET WIPED?!
Please, kindly explain that, because I do not understand.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/13/2017
But loving a terrorist should be perfectly acceptable.
You know, keep work and home/love seperated?
I mean this way it's not fraternization.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
This will always be my favorite fan fiction
ShepardandtheBatshits chapter 87 . 7/21/2017
I check in every few months, just to see if you've come back to finish this masterpiece. I've never read fanfic that was so well-written, and had such depth, that it became canon for me. I know (and hope) that you might have moved on to better things, because with your talent that should be a given, but please let us know if you're well whenever you have the time. LOVE this story.
RenaShepard chapter 86 . 6/19/2016
Wow... I love this. I'm reviewing 86 instead of 87 because I haven't yet worked up the nerve to finish 87. I love finding long, lovingly crafted fics like this one. Few tug on my heartstrings and make me laugh and gasp like an overdramatic socialite like this one did. Your characterizations are spot-on, breathing life and depth into all of them. Your Shepard is also extremely well-developed, and feels just as real as any of the others. I forgot about my own Shepard while reading your fic, a feat which few ME fics manage with my ever-pervasive girl.

I just wanted to say that this fic is beautiful, and wonderful, and definitely a favorite of mine. If it ever returns, I would love to see how this story ends. You've weaved a beautiful plot amidst the character development, and I would love to see how you tie everything up.

Thank you for sharing your story. 3
Silver Water 7 chapter 87 . 5/17/2016
I just binged read this entire thing at once and all I can say is... wow. Amazing job at the world building and character voices. Fantastic job at the character development and interaction. Finally, you've had me on the edge of my seat the entire time with the plot development. I know it's been almost 4 years since you've updated this but please say you haven't abandoned it! Please?!

Keep up the fantastic work and update soon!
Guest chapter 87 . 12/17/2015
Lawd. 87 gorgeous chapters. I hope you're well, you talented beautiful person. I know this doc is abandoned at this point but I make it a point to check back every month or so on the off-chance that it's updated. I have read and re-read, and love it so much. Whatever you're doing now, I hope you know that you've still set the gold standard for fanfic and I'll always wonder what happened to these gorgeous characters you've created.
RedRipley3 chapter 41 . 5/9/2015
This chapter puts the destruction if the Normandy scene in a whole new light. An "Awww, cute!" and "Oh, sad!" light.
RedRipley3 chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
I absolutely love the bad dancing in Mass Effect - in full armor, no less - during the gambling mission, and thank you so much for including it here!
RedRipley3 chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
I LOVE HOW THIS COMMANDER SHEPARD SWEARS HER CONGRATULATIONS AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS.
Skepsis Forever chapter 20 . 4/1/2015
So... are you sure that place is secured? Might need more confirmation lol.
1,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »