Reviews for Manipulations
RedRipley3 chapter 41 . 5/9
This chapter puts the destruction if the Normandy scene in a whole new light. An "Awww, cute!" and "Oh, sad!" light.
RedRipley3 chapter 16 . 5/9
I absolutely love the bad dancing in Mass Effect - in full armor, no less - during the gambling mission, and thank you so much for including it here!
RedRipley3 chapter 6 . 5/8
Skepsis Forever chapter 20 . 4/1
So... are you sure that place is secured? Might need more confirmation lol.
Skepsis Forever chapter 12 . 3/31
The hypocrisy in the two of them is off the charts. "Alliance tech to a emterrorist organization/em, Shepard?" That made my day. At least Miranda's NDA comment, even if it was a weaker comeback, was at least more legitimate (although hypocritical too since she was pointing out an illegal wire tapping while claiming legal protection).
All in all, nice story, I'm just hanging around for the funny aspects.
AnimeAngel90 chapter 87 . 3/23
Hiya! I know this story has probably fallen off the wagon (or been pushed off by real life noooo) but everyone likes reviews! Basically this is one of my favourite fanfics ever and I think I've re-read it way too many times by now - dead or no, I still recommend it as an amazing story that really sells all of the characters, and not just the default "pair" of the story. Even if it never finishes, thanks for the amazing parts you did share with the world!
Lara Jayd chapter 87 . 2/28
This story had me laughing so hard I was crying in some places. The characters were done so well, particularly Shepard (I really like how you never gave her a first name) and Kaidan. I've never really liked Kaidan, Carth clone that he is, so I almost didn't read this fic, but I'm so glad I did now. The quality of the writing is amazing, you hardly ever see it in fanfiction. I know nothing about you, akg, but I'm almost certain you have something published - and if you don't, you most definitely should get to work on that right away!
I love the side plots too, and how interesting and compelling you made the characters so that they were a joy to read rather than a chore, or something you skimmed over so you could get back to the good bits. Garrus and Kasumi's relationship was a stroke of brilliance.
I'm so disappointed you never finished this story. I would love to read the rest of it, and also your take on ME3.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a beautiful story.
moniquita2 chapter 37 . 2/27
When Garrus mencioned novels Being emotionally sadistic, I thought "Jesús, THIS is emotinally sadistic, I want to cry. " In a good sence of course.
Lara Jayd chapter 16 . 2/23
Tears. Of laughter. So many. 3
Lara Jayd chapter 13 . 2/23
Brilliant stuff! I'm absolutely hooked. You've written the characters so well, I don't find any of them boring, even the boring ones. Particularly Kaidan! And I'm dying to see where you take this.

Possibly the only bit of constructive feedback I can give you is that occasionally you can be just a tiny bit too obtuse. For example, when Jack made the 'chaperone the playdate' crack, I thought Kaidan's response was referring to whatever she said about a ruler. It took me a few times of reading back over that bit before I understood that the ruler had nothing to do with it. That sort of thing has popped up a few times so far and it can break the immersion a little bit.
YeOldeDAFan chapter 6 . 1/22
That was excellent! I had to read some of Shepard's lines aloud to myself, they were so great. Love it.
YeOldeDAFan chapter 4 . 1/22
The repeated "hell" from Miranda had me giggling. I love picturing her as this long-suffering type. Love the characterization and the plot so far!
TheHugoGernsback chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Having now re-read this story for the third time I can hand on heart say it's probably the best piece of Mass Effect fiction I have read. Terrific interpretation of the characters and believable relationships between them. A good plot which stays away from the common problem of regurgitating the main game points and its dialogue. Some minor spelling errors but I can live with that given how good the writing is.

I fully appreciate that real life easily gets in the way when you are writing as a hobby, but I truly hope you find the time to go back and finish this story - it's far too good to abandon. From the number of reviews, favourites and follows, there's a lot people who feel the same.

All the best.
Thimble chapter 87 . 8/6/2014
Whoah - this is a really great story.
Third Person Point of View chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I just wanted to say that this is an incredible piece of writing. It's so well done it's inspiring. There are too few writers who really dedicate this much time to the level of research that you have obviously done for this fic. Amazing. I really love how you portrayed each of the characters (and that's saying a lot because the Mass Effect crew is by far some of favorites so I get super over-protective about them). Superbly done!
1,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »