Reviews for Break
MishaMe1994 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Short, but sweet!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
lol. AW! *U* Love this! *U* The diamonds necklace from the stars was such a sweet idea, and as for the black cherries on vanilla ice cream...I think I've heard of something like that (I think it was black RASPBERRIES, though...)! XD I'll have to try it next time I have ice cream! *U* Rock on!
DreamRabbit chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
There is so much to praise here, that I hardly know where to begin. Let's see...

I really admire and enjoy the way you can tell us so much about a character in just a single line. Your characterisation is always excellent, and in this fic, I particularly loved, (repeat, *loved*) your take on Superboy. You, of course, made a creative and clever use of the prompt and the twist. And as always, your mastery at capturing a moment just shines throughout.

At the risk of sounding like Oliver... Please, Illucida, can we have some more? *grin*
Aira chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Aww, that's pretty cute. I enjoyed the fluff.
ChuChuMarshmallow chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awww, this was nice! I love the way you took on the twist prompt, I would've never thought of it! And ew, black cherries on ice cream. I'm not fond of cherries, I like the smell of them but not the taste. The image is...cute though, the ice cream. Pretty little ice cream cone.

This is so fluffy and nice, and d'awww, even though I smiled at Kid Flash being acid burned. Teehee, the fic-sadist in me is just never going to leave, I swear.

Anywho, thanks for filling the challenge! And thanks for the nice, fluff-filled read!