Reviews for At the Bottom of a Hill
Dramamama5 chapter 6 . 8/15
OKay...so you get to the desperate spot of a great story and then you just let it sit...Callen needs saving...the bad guys need caught...you seriously need to come back and finish this...you have GOT to. Please?
2028 chapter 6 . 7/25
What happens?
country girl chapter 6 . 4/27
I'm so sorry that this story was never finished; perhaps one of the other writers can finish it?
It's too good a tale to leave like this
country girl chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
Brilliant! But where's the next installment? You can't leave G like that!
moonshadow2012 chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
This is great! Update soon so I can see what happens! You can't just leave poor G lying there!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
Please finish this story! I've absolutely loved it... Do you have an ending ready? It's incredibly well written, well done.
Dreamflyer8 chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
I like how this is written! I would be keen to read more if you continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
Love this story! Can't wait for the ending!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
Pity not finished
JaniceS chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Love this story ... to see it to it's completion would be heavenly!
Wysteria Hamilton chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Please come back to this! It's a great story so far - need to know if Sam makes it up the hill okay, how long it takes him to get help, how G fairs through it all and who did this to them!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Hooooow could you stop there?! why?
sniperbob18 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Nooooo... this can't end like this. Hopefully the next chapter of the rescue will be released soon?
cjanff chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Please finish this story, i love it x
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
you have to finish this! it is very good. and it can't just end with them riding to the hospital. is it going to turn out to be a random attack, or will that even be explored. Please revive this story...