Reviews for Revelations and Expectations
zayin119 chapter 21 . 5/26
Wow, what a great story. I really enjoyed it, and am looking forward to reading the next one. You really have a good understanding of each characters' voice. Rodney's interactions with Sheppard are on point, Sheppard, Ronan, Carson, all great. If you wanted to tighten up the story at all, I would recommend editing some of the recovery time out. It dragged on a tiny bit. But I still loved it. Don't stop writing! You are talented.
Melisenna chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
Loved it! As someone who worked as an RN I'm a spinal cord rehab facility and then 10 years of ER and ICU, I think you did a great job portraying the medical aspects (I read in a preface that you had concerns). Great read and it had me anxious to keep reading and finally see those 2 get together. Thank you :)
haike.m chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Wow,i just finished your story and it was wonderful! I came late to fanfiction sga whwn i saw a rerun of the tv show and was sad when it ended after the 5th season. So i was happy when i found more stories on fanfiction. And I read your really long story in a very short time,because you write very good and exciting/suspenceful/thrilling (don't know which word is the right word because english isn't my native language but i love reading you story!)
I just want to tell you that.
Greetings,
Haike
Biannca chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I read the full book and let me say that it is a damn good book. You worked hard on it and let me say that you did good.
Irene34 chapter 21 . 5/27/2016
Amazing, thank you very much
Moi chapter 21 . 3/28/2016
WHAT an amazing story! The only bit I would have wished for would have been some kind of explanation/reaction by the SGC/IOA how they could have dared to allow Sheppard's torture by Kolya to be broadcasted without either his consent or even without giving him at least a heads up. It's inexcusable and they should have known that it's one thing to be tortured and the people you work with getting to watch a recording of the events. However, it's quite a different thing if a traumatic event like that makes it into a TV broadcast, an international one at that, especially when there's no doubt about the identity of the victim. Those prisoners a few years back in that Iraqi prison that were humiliated and tortured by American soldiers at least had been granted the decency of remaining largely anonymous when the media got their hands on the story. Sheppard himself wasn't even given that much, not even a warning.
Anyway, great work!
Brightbear chapter 21 . 2/10/2016
A good, entertaining read. Not sure John would tell anybody about Atlantis before the formal announcement but the welcome back to Atlantis was perfect. Only John could worry people hadn't missed him when they were obviously so desperate to have him back!

Torren was adorable and acted just right for his age. I'm not usually a John/Teyla shipper but you made it work for me. Happy that by the end everyone was where they belong:D
Guest chapter 21 . 1/8/2016
This story was one of the best SGA stories I have read in a long time, thank you for sharing. I loved how John was able to reconnect with his earth family & how he was with TJ & Teyla
KallistaStorm chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
I love the scene with Teyla helping John get his emotions under control.
Terry Kay chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
That was an epic work of art! Thank you!
Irina Marenco chapter 21 . 3/31/2015
Wonderful story, I always wanted to see more of John's interaction with his family. Your take on Dave is very well thought and beautifully written. Thanks for sharing!
Irina Marenco chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
Loved this chapter.
Irina Marenco chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
mkoepp63026 chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
Oh jeez, this is the 2nd time i have read this and I am still crying my eyes out.
sleephead chapter 21 . 3/13/2015
I loved this story. I like the way you make John more human by adding the back story of his family.