Reviews for Revelations and Expectations
Irina Marenco chapter 21 . 3/31
Wonderful story, I always wanted to see more of John's interaction with his family. Your take on Dave is very well thought and beautifully written. Thanks for sharing!
Irina Marenco chapter 11 . 3/31
Loved this chapter.
Irina Marenco chapter 10 . 3/31
Type your review for this chapter here...
mkoepp63026 chapter 4 . 3/14
Oh jeez, this is the 2nd time i have read this and I am still crying my eyes out.
sleephead chapter 21 . 3/13
I loved this story. I like the way you make John more human by adding the back story of his family.
lynne1432 chapter 21 . 3/8
This was awesome. On to the next story.
mkoepp63026 chapter 21 . 2/9
OK, I love this 's perfect! The perfect John/Teyla love story but also the exact story for John to come to terms with everything he's done. And the ending was just right for everything. I think I cried with almost every chapter but it was great! Thanks for this story
Hunter1544 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Just wanted to leave a note. This story and all its Sequals are AWEOSOME! Well written in all aspects!
lilnudger82 chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Awesome story I absolutely loved reading it. Thank you.
Sara chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
Great story, enjoyed every minute of it. Nice to see John walk back through the gate.
EmPoweredBeing chapter 21 . 6/15/2013
This was amazing! I admit wholeheartedly that I cried in numerous places! The love radiating from this story was so deep.
Can't wait to read the sequels I've just spied in the list.
Top work! Thanks for sharing.
The Dark Wrote chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
Love this story! I think you did a brilliant job. I just recently got back into Stargate Atlantis. So this was great. Inspired to do a Atlantis marathon now... :-)
Teresa chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
I just found this story(thanks to someone's searching for it) and I cannot believe I never read this before. It was a great ride! Thank you thank you for a great story. It is going into my favorite story pile.
kirt chapter 21 . 1/25/2013