Reviews for Yaoi collection
unknownotaku chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
the plot for both is awesome! kensei and shuuhei have been my favorite pairing for a while and this story just made me love it more. Can you continue the story? id love to see the rest of it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Ugh... This is always nice till central 46 comez in...
windviper chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Can you do a tousen shuuhei drabble in the setting of shuuhei being his prisoner sorry personal slave after aizen won the war. Please?
Erikkun chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Wait... PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT DONE YET! I must know MORE!
SouthWesternDjinn chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Ooooh! This is so cute! (sorry i know that probably isn't a very helpful review) I love it! I'm a sucker for happy couples and babies on the way. XD I also liked the touch where Kensei's hollow is waiting for Shuuhei's hollow! happy people all round!
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
! *dies from a mixture of nosebleed and laughter*
Gypsygrrl chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
NICE! I like the premise of how Shuuhei becomes a Vizard...it's totally plausible. *g*
SouthWesternDjinn chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Hey there! First off, let me say that i love it when authors do something different than sex in their writings concerning two men (don't get me wrong i like steamy stuff as much as the next) but it is nice to see some more emotional substance in the writing. I love stories that go more into the relationship than the physical aspect, and you do that very beautifully. I was quite impressed by your flow. It's not easy to get a natural rhythm going (mine always sounds choppy) and it makes it a joy to read. I also was very impressed that you wrote so well without pumping it full of useless jargon, i do all the time and it drives me crazy, so reading something that doesn't do that was very refreshing.

Second, this is my favorite yaoi pairing ever! So you rock!

thanks for listening, hope i didn't bore you to tears D
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Uhhh... Can a chapter be a random crack idea threesome...? *smile devilishly*