Reviews for Doing it Properly
Angela Narcissa Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Lol, this is good. Really like it, and got a good laugh!. One thing though, what was it that harry wispered to Draco?
ForgottenLoreNvrMore chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I COMPLETELY LOVED IT! I LOVE DRARRY FICS! I WISH THERE WAS MORE OF IT!
Erysimum chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Funny AND cute. A nice take on Harry/Draco, far too many of which are dark and angsty.. I agree I was a little confused at first. But my brain cells need stretching a bit so it's all good Nice job!
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Couldn't stop laughing;D

Hahaha
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
good job
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
hahaha... man that was hilarious! Hermione and Pansy are similarly alike.. great story!
Hillarious Tragedy chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
FFFFFFFFF I love how easy it is to distract Hermione or Ron. xDDDD And poor Ron, maybe he was better off not knowing about anything.

Also, I thought it was ridiculously funny when Harry said "I have the power, Hermione." xDD Though maybe because it's 1am...

Gosh, it's been forever! You went to Germany? : D You lucky duck! I'd love to go there and practice my awful Deutsch. I do hope you find the time to write more, it always causes me joy! :3
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
oh my god! ROFLMAO!
Katt Jeane chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I think I quite literally died from trying not to fall off of my bed from my laughter. My face hurts... XD
keikey chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Hmmm

interesting plot but a big tad confusing...

At the end, I still didn't really get what was that all about ( Draco seeking revenge for whatever reason, the slytherins knowing their secret relatioship...)

That's a pity
Selayne chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Interesting story. I both liked and disliked it. But I didn’t really understand the ting with the pants, why did they (/Draco?) make him lose them all the time?
shaya chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
That was so much fun!

Tahnk you.
Raeyl chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
1. I checked my email via my phone while I was eating and only read a bit

2. OMG! AMAZING!

The way it is written is odd but it works for HP format type stuff. Just a bit too detached for my attention span. But other than that this story was wonderful. Good job.
Kameko4Life chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Half the time I didn't know what the he'll you were talking about but I loved it xD it was so funny and it took me awhile to figure out and I usually don't like Harry potter cantors buts I totally liked this one :]

"Harry chokes on his sausage," just like made me rotflmfao.

Can't wait for you next story :]
Minea chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This kinda confused me a bit. But I liked it just the same. I laughed at how easy Ron and Hermione were easily distracted by a compilment.