Reviews for Getting To Know You
JakeCrusher chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Maybe you should do these types of stories for ALL the Digidestined, like Kari or the ones from season two, or maybe even the ones from around the world.
JakeCrusher chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
I wished they had these converstations in the show.
JakeCrusher chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
This story works well on both a philisphical level and a humerous one. A lot of authors struggle with just one of those things.
JakeCrusher chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I saw the Pepper Breath coming a mile away, good job.
On a side note Tai theory that humans are descended from aliens is not a silly as you make it out to be, there are scientists that belive that same concept.
JakeCrusher chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
You know there are digimon that wear clothes right? Infact there are quite a few digimon that look alot like humans ? Just saying.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Um... you're. adopted Izzy
Zionagi chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
I enjoyed reading Sora and Biyomon bonding together. Sora was my fav and she still is.
sagecurse98 chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
OmnicromXR chapter 6 . 11/15/2003
I think 01 Jou had an Omniphobia honestly, thats a fear of everything if you didn't know.
Miss Black Dragon chapter 6 . 7/23/2002
Good grief... This stuff is great! One thing though... Didn't Joe say he was allergic to shellfish?
Allan Smithy chapter 8 . 6/9/2002
Such a far cry from the older TK who wouldn't take any crap from anyone ;-). Reading this chapter was nice in that it was silent, as having to hear the younger TK and Patamon converse for an extended time period makes me wanna pull my hair out (how I got through that Primary Village episode I'll never know). Well, now I know where TK got his baby origin explanation. Woo hoo, I'm almost done!
Readasaur chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Thank you very much! I love it when we get a look from a non-human's point of view!
Allan Smithy chapter 7 . 6/7/2002
Sega Soccer Slam anyone? I see the soccer-ball-by-request deal is on again. Sora's explanations really threw Biyomon for a loop, and those kicks to the face must really hurt some good. Upon reading this, I can only think about how much Sora has changed from this timeline and the end of 02; it kinda defies logic if you think about it. Next time you set up a soccer match, you might wanna let someone score just to have Spanish broadcaster Andres Cantor yell out his infamous line. ;-)
Allan Smithy chapter 6 . 6/7/2002
Wow, it's not like me to leave a good story just hanging like this, but ish happens...

So you really got Joe's character on point, and the situation Gomamon put him in made for some interesting reading, but wouldn't all that have an effect on Joe's glasses, like getting broken or lost or something? Oh well, still one of the better chapters up in here.
Freedom Fighter chapter 9 . 5/24/2002
Ha! That was a laugh out loud hilarious ending! It seems the Digimon have learned something after all... how to act just like their partners. Good job! This stuff cracks me up...