Reviews for Five Things about Hotch not in his Personnel File
Melle22 chapter 6 . 3/14
I love the McRib. She should have included the McRib. LOL story every time I read it.
Poet Wroet chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Bloody brilliant.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Lol loved this one...would sign in but have flu and shattered..but had to say thanks for making me feel better...Hisuiko
Buridanical State chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This is immensely entertaining and wonderfully thought out. I can't believe that I overlooked this story. The scene at the church fair was the epitome of Win. And as someone who's endured the mandatory counselling bit, I could only laugh and nod at the 'he knows she knows...' mind trips that go on and the overwhelming desire to win the game. Great fic.
Lionna chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
I'll admit it, the McRib thing had me snickering... a lot. This whole thing was genius, so very Hotch, short sweet and to the point. And you included one of my absolute favorite pairings. Favoriting? Definitely. Reading again at some point? You can count on it. Gonna check out the rest of your stuff? You can bet your britches.

Lionna
freakingdork chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
This is just...great. Full of little humorous things that kept me smiling. I especially love the analogy in the first chapter (?) about how counselors are like football players who didn't get into an awesome college because of some lame-ass excuse.
Ange Dee Michels chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Well I was hoping for Frost to turn around and give Hotch a run for his money; because that would have been hilarious. BUT. I did love this one anyways. It was still really good and I did like the ending.

Have fun writing more! ]
Hotch Fan chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Awesome story. Love it!

The last line about the score is made of WIN!
Hotch Fan chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Loved to see a slightly happy moment between Haley and Hotch.
Hotch Fan chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
"Hotchner Two, Frost One. But only because he was being generous."

OMG! Loved this, so funny.
Hotch Fan chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Poor little Aaron :(

Love the Hotch is keeping score. Lol!
Hotch Fan chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Great chapter1 I loved the Han Solo pre- and post-carbonite and Hotch pre- and post-attack metaphor.
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Interesting idea.

*Runs off to next chapter*
Anon and anon chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Lol - Ill admit the constant count of Hotch Vs. Frost definitely made me laugh... its something you could see him doing, under that emotionless exterior.
ShooBeans chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
That was really clever and wonderfully written. I thought that the McDonalds part was exceptionally interesting and original just because at first it seems almost unHotch but after the story behind it, it was perfect.