Reviews for All the Time In the World

:-)
kinkygrl chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Simply Beautiful.
MarieThea chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I think the best way I can review this, or rather, express how much I enjoyed it, is through my favorite lines:

"Steve likes to harp on Danny for his worry-warting, but when push comes to shove, Steve McGarrett can be the biggest mother hen of them all. A big, deadly, more than slightly crazy mother hen."

"Steve thinks for a moment, frowning. 'I could have winged him for you. Just a flesh wound.'"

Pretty sure Matt might have benefited from that actually. (But I think you meant subtle instead of sub-let in the line above) :)

"He found the more beers he downed, the easier he could say Matt's name without his heart sinking into his shoes. And Steve seemed to be constantly seeking some sort of physical contact: bumping fists, touching his arm, his shoulder. As though he's afraid Danny might disappear."

I love this image, so much. Like, a lot.

"And that makes Danny smirk, because Steve really is the world's biggest, scariest boy scout. Saving the world without a shirt, one explosion at a time."

Yeah, this one's obvious. Squee!

Otherwise I almost want to quote the rest of the ending, but I'm sure that'd be redundant. So, just all-in-all, I loved it!
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Awesome. Having read several of the other fanfic "missing" scenes for ending the episode - all of which IMHO surpassed the actual show's ending - yours is simply superb. I know the category was h/c/f but where others frequently fall into sappiness or somehow simply go too far, yours hit "just" the right note. Totally able to visual it, and love how Steve pushed himself out of his comfort zone cause it was more important to be there for his partner. Again, simply awesome!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Well done!
EmmelleN chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Excellent tag!
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Loved it - ESPECIALLY the macho handshake/handhold at the end. It was sentimental and captured the emotional-ness of the moment without totally stripping away the guys' masculinity.

I also think you captured Danno's reaction very well - I totally could picture the sad rant about his brother.

I don't care what anyone says, Steve and Danno are the new "Starsky and Hutch". :)
Synbou chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
A very good addition. I really really liked it.
pixiegold chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This was a very nice ending for Loa Aloha. I personally thought that Danny should have gone straight to Steve, but I guess Rachel is family which is important to Danny. Enjoyed the story.
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
They are such great friends. Thank you!
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I liked this! very believable and in character. nice job. :)
gymkidz2000 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Well done.
lametortoise chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
that was AWESOME! pls write more! a sequel maybe? haha... only concrit that i'd have is to watch ur spelling... but other than that, all's good! )

THANKS FOR WRITING!
tiggrr527 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Another great ending for this episode! Thanks for sharing!
AZGirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Loved this! Your characterizations were great and I could see this really happening...
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »