Reviews for Over The Rainbow
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
A wonderful combination of the harsh, brutal reality of the situation and the sweet, warming, hopeful ending. Nicely done.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is fantastic...Ziva's dissociation, Tony's mental babbling and thought-diarrhea as strong as his verbal diarrhea in the cell...this is powerful, particularly as Tony recognizes that neither he nor Ziva can quite believe this is real, and I love him starting with connecting it to a movie and the ways that the "riding into the sunset" aspect is wrong...then seeing that part of it coming about after all...gorgeous.
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
OMG! I love this Wizard of Oz reference! Great job!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
A good fic; you've done an excellent job at getting Tony's internal (and external) voice down.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
whoa omg.

that was so intense.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Such an achingly honest portrayal of Tony and I love it; I loved that his brain functioned like a movie script under duress and drugs and I loved that his terror and in the same instance love for Ziva shown through at all the most appropriate- and inappropriate- moments. Utterly wrenching but beautiful, too. It's no wonder you won ;D Congrats!
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Congratulations on making it to round 3! You have a ton of talent so I have faith that you are in it for the long one! Keep me updated on how it goes though kay? I'm rooting for you!

I very much liked the tone of this story that you set up. It delved into Tony's mind, which is always complex nature.

It was very true to form to have Tony repeating the fact that Ziva was alive, because sometimes I think he probably repeats that even tot his day.

As always, your writing has astounded me. I always look forward to reading anything from you, because well, you hook me with what seems like very little effort. :] So kudos to you my dear. Kudos to you. :D
Embolalia chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Yay! You really succeeded at making this feel like one long Tony-ramble. It made me a little sad, though, to remember how this show used to come up with interesting things to write about :( Good luck with your contest!
propelled chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow. There's not much else I can say about it than that... it seems so... Tony. Great job!
LittleSammy chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
You not only "made" it to the next round, you won this one in a landslide, and boy, did you deserve it!

It's amazing to see this final version and think about the first one you showed me because you put so much thought and careful rewriting into it, it boggles my mind. And where the first version was interesting, this one is truly mindnumbing, and yes, it did make me cry - quite unexpectedly, because in theory, I already knew what was coming.

You did an amazing job here. And I can't wait to see what's the next step in the journey. :)
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I simply loved it! Very well written :D
NCISAddict87 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
That story gave me chills. I could see Tony rambling... unsure of what to say or do so he just talks about every movie reference he can think of to calm them. This is so very well written! No wonder you made to the next round! Congratulations btw!
jsq chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I loved this. It sounded just like Tony and was very true to the situation. Really well done.
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
so, so well done! it sounded just like Tony. loved the random movie references. you definitely hit the emotions and some of what one would expect him to think after finding Ziva alive. loved it!
Ryalin chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Short and sweet and so very poignant. You did a wonderful job with the 1st person. Exactly how I could imagine Dinozzo thinking and acting based on everything that had happened.