Reviews for It's all in the cards
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Little short no adventure to be honest I like it when the digidestined go on an adventure where there also happens to be romance in the air
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
it showed a really good combination of sweet and cuteness... I like it! XD
Violet woodwind chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Go Takari!
i'm so glad that Davis left before they kissed.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I think that with that poem it was obvious but anyway, nice fic.
the digilover chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
this is the best digimon story ever
weird 707 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
LOVE THE STORY ... i mean i really liked it
Sacradjinn chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
one word... kawaii
puasluoma chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
The best story ever!
takari-critic2001 chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Your first Takari? You have got to be kidding. This is like someone's eighth, it's so good. you have a bright future ahead of you, slowqmon. Here's the critic, signing off.
BengalTiger AKA DarkWolf215 chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Cute. I liked that fic a lot.
Fire Tears chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
THAT IS SOOOOO KAWAII I LOVED IT I'M NOT EVEN USING PROPER PUNCTUATION AND I PROBABLY SPELLED SOME WORDS WRONG BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE IT WAS A GREAT STORY TAKARI FOREVER DOWN WITH DAVIS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *takes a big breath* IT WAS SUCH A KAWAII STORY YOU GOTTA WRITE MORE YOU WRITE SO GOOD YOU DO TAKARI PROUD DID YOU KNOW TK AND KARI GET MARRIED I HOPE YOU DO BECAUSE IT'S TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TAKE THAT DAKARI FANS AND NO THEY DON'T GET DIVORCED! GOD I NEED TO SETTLE DOWN BUT I ATE LOTSA SUGAR AND THEN I READ THIS STORY SO I'M HYPER AND HAPPY WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS STORY IS GOING IN MY FAVORITES WRITE MORE TAKARI WRITE MORE TAKARI WRITE MORE TAKARI!
BabeyEvo chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
so sweet...
angelichope2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
good story. i never whrite that good
Someone who dosen't give they're name out on the internet chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
I was wondering why would Kari kiss Davis then TK isn't that sending the wrong signals.
DavisBasher chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Cool. But instead of hugging Davis, Kari sould slap him. He's a concited fool.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »