Reviews for Sookie's Blog
Paprica Salt chapter 32 . 6/1
I enjoyed this story.
it was very therapeutic for me
Daviii chapter 8 . 6/13/2020
"Nothing"

Oh Em Gee. Poor, sweet Sookie. I can't even explain how affected I am by her sadness and depression. Gut wrenching.
Daviii chapter 5 . 6/13/2020
Um...

"hope you enjoy Sookie's words"

Really? Who the fuck would enjoy her blog? It's unbelievably sad.

That said, this story is extremely gut wrenching and I appreciate you writing about this topic. It's clearly not easy. This kind of trauma is sadly more prominent than ever reported mostly due to the shame experienced by its victims, so many just never speak up, never say anything.

Hopefully this isn't 32 chapters of Sookie living in this hell. I hope their is some healing and joy she experiences later on. Damn, this is a tough read. I applaud you for writing something so personal and sharing it with us.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 31 . 2/14/2020
Reread it because despite its intensity it’s a really good read :)
TeamEricNSookie chapter 32 . 6/17/2019
Great story! I was a little reluctant in the beginning thinking what the hell are we doing here, but you definitely pull things together and tidy them up real nice. Thank you for sharing.
wshakes chapter 32 . 10/27/2018
Can’t believe I just found this sorry it’s absoltuelu
Amazing
HartleySkarsgard chapter 32 . 2/15/2018
Such an intense and well written story. Thank you :)
sassycass chapter 32 . 7/4/2017
That was beautiful. Thank you.
sassycass chapter 24 . 7/4/2017
Well, you go Sookie girl! A woman of some honor-and gumption.

Bill, you fool : ( .
Asrailefay chapter 32 . 5/13/2017
I really loved this story, and I'm glad I found it. One of my favorites for sure. I've dealt with my own childhood demons, and while Sookie's were different from mine, the emotional journey is still much the same. Very well-captured and relayed. Thank you for sharing!
guest chapter 32 . 1/19/2017
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.
teamedward86 chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
Week finally Eric and Sookie meet! I was like "nooooo, not her and Bill"
teamedward86 chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
This has inspired me to create some blessing bags to pass out to homeless
teamedward86 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
This is really emotional, I didn't do a full cry, but I have a feeling I will...thank you for sharing
Suzymeinen chapter 32 . 12/13/2015
Such a hard start of the story to get through. It was so real. Excellent job. I can see why Eric is upset and questions just how much influence Claudine actually had on them. We all know they are just soul mates. Was also happy to see Jason's change. The blog idea is unique and was very well done. I really liked that you went back to it just before the end. Now off to search out your other stories.