Reviews for Sookie's Blog
Asrailefay chapter 32 . 5/13
I really loved this story, and I'm glad I found it. One of my favorites for sure. I've dealt with my own childhood demons, and while Sookie's were different from mine, the emotional journey is still much the same. Very well-captured and relayed. Thank you for sharing!
guest chapter 32 . 1/19
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.
teamedward86 chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
Week finally Eric and Sookie meet! I was like "nooooo, not her and Bill"
teamedward86 chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
This has inspired me to create some blessing bags to pass out to homeless
teamedward86 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
This is really emotional, I didn't do a full cry, but I have a feeling I will...thank you for sharing
Suzymeinen chapter 32 . 12/13/2015
Such a hard start of the story to get through. It was so real. Excellent job. I can see why Eric is upset and questions just how much influence Claudine actually had on them. We all know they are just soul mates. Was also happy to see Jason's change. The blog idea is unique and was very well done. I really liked that you went back to it just before the end. Now off to search out your other stories.
Suzymeinen chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Oh Bill, your ego is too big for that head of yours. I hope Sookie sees right through his subterfuge.
Niki chapter 32 . 8/15/2015
Loved it! I always read your stories with a bit of excitement!
A few days ago I came across this: .com. I think it is fresh and orginal, and what do you think? :)
MiniLover chapter 32 . 1/31/2015
Amazing story! Heart wrenching, beautiful and powerful! Could not put it down!
tleel chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
loved this chapter, glad she stood up to Bill.
tleel chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
I'm a big Eric fan so I truly hope you don't have her choose Bill over Eric.
Tiggy318 chapter 32 . 4/22/2014
Terrific story!
pinkygirl01 chapter 32 . 3/13/2014
awesome story and I'm sad it's over already. I love the ending with the promise of a great life for Sookie with Eric and her brother who is somewhat back in her life. Well done!
pinkygirl01 chapter 31 . 3/13/2014
she is so brave, with everything she has gone through in her short life and still be able to go on. I'm glad she told Jason and now she can somewhat put everything behind her. I guess now it's up to Jason to make it up to her for failing to protect her when she was little and all he could think about was himself.
pinkygirl01 chapter 30 . 3/13/2014