Reviews for Painting Flowers
Blueray chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
Konnichiwa, yujin (I'm learning Japanese)!. Mind if you write a fic about Seth and Sara? I'm pretty sure my sistas MistyEyes and Searay reviewed the same. Arigato and sayonara!
Searay chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
My sisters and I are like, "What?! Not possible!" when we found out there are barely any sibling love fics about Seth and Sara. Can you at least try a fic about them? Thanks anyway.
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Hiya, friend. I just wanna say that many readers aren't interested in OCs. Sorry. But I'd like it if you could write a fic about Seth and Sara. Y'know, sibling relationship? I know sibling relationships aren't popular, but please? I'll get my sisters here too if you do! (Blueray and Searay)
Bookworm210 chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Aw, Alex! You ruined the kissy scene!
Bookworm210 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Anyone else notice how the chapter titles and set up like a poem... Except the author's notes ones.
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
YAY! I'm the 100th reviewer! Well, like I said before, I just love this story! I love Seth and your OC's chemistry. Really sweet! Once again, I loved this story. I hope you have good luck in your future projects. :)
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I noticed that you were nearly at 100 reviews so I'll be your last two! First of all, I like how you started off your story, nothing to wordy, and everything was described decently well. :) I just love this story!
writer with no words chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
Hello fellow Alexander Ludwig fan! I read this whole story in a couple of hours! There really arent many completed RTWM fanfics. It's great to see an OC slipped into the story without sounding like a third wheel, you did a really good job and I liked the idea of Seth having Sydley as a soulmate. I'm definitely going to read the sequel soon!
gauntar308 chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
I loved it! One of the best stories on this site. You put the right amount of details into it so that it wasn't bring but was still graphic. Your writing style is amazing and I just hope that people love the story as much as I did.
CriimeKat chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
I know what you mean about the hunger games, cato is the best :D great chapter :D
CriimeKat chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
haha i love how sara is all like "He feels he is not good enough. He tries to hide it by acting tough. He also has trust issues - " shes so straight forward, just like in the movie. I love this so far :D
arosequartz chapter 15 . 5/30/2012
this is the best story i have ever read.
arosequartz chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Alex does have really bad timing. HA HA H!
arosequartz chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
that was so funny, oh there is the pack of gum that i lost. And to answer your question, yes interestingly is a word. i have a spell check in this whole computer so it's fine.
Coco Gold chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!