Reviews for Becoming One
grim grace chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hey, I loved this. I just noticed that you said there was a second half and that you would update soon, but it's been about a year... Still interested in updating? I'm still interested in reading... Lemme know xx
Alyssameep chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Daw, poor Adam. xD As for the rest of it...hot. Me gusta. :3

I can't wait for the next part! :D And to see Fitz and Michael and Gabe again! lolz!
atrociously beautiful chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
YAY! I love it and I'm so sad that you dont want to make more, but I understand, you have to work on your novel, I should to...

Update soon!
depthoverdistance chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Ahh, I adore your stories. You are so talented!
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
HOW HAVE I NOT READ THIS YET?

More importantly, why don't I have you on my Alert list? I thought I did, but I never got this in my inbox, so apparently not.

Anyway, I love this so far. (Adam WOULD burst in right then. He'd probably end up scarred, too.)
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
That was so sweet I can picture something like that actually happening in the show, well without all those details is their gonna be more this story? Is their more before this ?
EmandEms chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was well worth the wait!

So beautifully written, in character...and sweet.

Great job!
imoddsandends chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oh wow, I was so excited to see that you were finishing up Next To Me and Meaningless Meeting. Back to this installment, it was amazing! I thought you described them extremely well in the situation they were in. Loved it :) And the last line about Eli wanting to marry Clare was beyond cute :) Looking forward to the final chapter.
madisnk chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
YOUR BACK! YAY! i kinda skipped the smut parts or whatever.. not my thing... but i read the other parts! adorable :) i love adam! and eli! AND YOU!
SHESAFLOOZY chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Just when I think your stories cant get any better... They do :))
shehadastory chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I want to give the best review but I have no words it was just everything was flawless every tiny moment just where his hands were details and god it was fucking perfection I cant even think it was just to completely lovely and fuck i loved everything i will be smiling for days and days thinking about the beauty you have written.

I am sad because I feel like I wont ever get another eclare story from you after this ends but if this is all i get then i will fucking savor it forever 333333333 just absolutely lovely
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
OH MY GOD! I'm so excited you decided to continue Next to Me and Meaningless Meeting, they were both my favorite stories! Anyhoo, I can't wait until you post again! :3 This is going to be good, I can tell.
Azula Felinae chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great Chapter and Story
literarius-aquarius chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I was so excited when I saw this! This one was, of course, great...which of course was to be expected after how amazing Next to Me and Meaningless Meeting were :)

I love how loving Eli and Clare's relationship is, the connection that they have. Ah, and Adam, he still hasn't learned, has he? haha

Great, great job...can't wait to see the final chapter!
dancelikezombies chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I have been waiting forever for this! Ahhh I love you for posting this!

It was perfect! Especially Adam walking in on them xD! I was all; "It wouldn't be dracosgem's fanfic if Adam didn't walk in on Eli and Clare doing something!"

Also I have to point out how incrediablly well this is written. You and WAZAM are probably the best Degrassi fanfiction writers I know!

I'm just going to go fangirl over it some more :'D! I love it!

-Lina