Reviews for No Regrets, Just Love
AntagonistXI chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I didn't know exactly what to expect when I clicked on the link for this story, but I do know that I was pleasantly surprised. The steady development of Will's delusion was actually believable, given the premise - though the relationship between Will and Quinn was a bit rushed. I also appreciated your writing style in general; your descriptions always seemed to have a purpose. For example, the sex scene wasn't just a (monotonous) series of the steps and usual cliches, it actually added to character development. Likewise, your descriptions of Quinn - such as her beauty and how she was the "epitome of sunshine" - lent to the roots of Will's obsession with her. What I mean is that you didn't bother with providing a useless list of her clothes, for instance [I don't know why writers feel obligated to do this so often]. Anyway, great job, and thanks.
sadfsadf chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
well that was disturbing and not in bad way. it was very odd and manipulative.
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
wow. little creepy. but well written nonetheless...
ellen anne elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Could you keep going? I really like this idea
TwistedTale chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I really liked reading this, it was intresting mindset for Will to have for Quinn and her baby. I think that you could make it even longer if you wanted to and it would still sound wonderful. It was a job well done!

TwistedTale