Reviews for Death Glows Green
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/14
This was awesome, and totally should have happened in the show.
Boobear46 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Gyah, I'm having a hard time picking favorites here. xD I adore the deep friendship that many writers portray Robin and Wally have, and that'll probably always be my fav...but then I start finding friendship fics between Robin and Superboy, and I fall in love with that too! LOL. I LOVED how you had Robin being the one to save Superboy from Luthor, I'll guiltily admit that I giggled when he called Lex 'Lexie'...perfect way to irritate the bad guy. And when Robin got stabbed with the kryptonite? I'll admit, I didn't see that coming. Beautiful how the League came in and you had Wally there to hover over Rob. I loved this, I might have to check out some of your other fics because this one was wonderful. :)
Immatotalalaskan chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Yes I hate it when people do that too!
This story is great! I've read it like three times! Exactly the kind of Young Justice story I like. Thanks for your awesome story!
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Well, now you can't hate me. Because I am most certainly favoriting this story, decent review or not (and for me, this is not. Sorry). Enjoyed it much! Quite well done! Take care! God bless!

-TheOne
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was great! I really like Superboy/Robin brotherly fics. ;)
And I also hate it when people follow/favorite my stories but don't review them.
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Really good. Loved the bonding btween the Supes. Please make more!
allen niichan chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I would like to read what happens after this story.
vball6396 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Really enjoyed the story!
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Luther is such a punk!
OnTheJazz chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
...I do wish Robin and SuperBoy could've seen eachother after they both got better, but nya. I liked the way Superman handled things. Everything was good.
Potter4me chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I usually do review...long ones...but I almost didn't for this fic because its late and I'm tired...but then I saw ur comment at the bottom and realized I too hate it when fics are favorited but not reviewed...so here I am...half asleep...reviewing ur amazing fic...

Well...did I mention its amazing? Ur great at action scenes! I felt like I was there watching the fight. I liked the robin and sb wump of course. Also the superboy and superman bonding was subtle amd well done. I also loved the ending. Simple and sweet. And batman saying whelmed...awesome! That is the best word ever...I gota start using it more...

There's my longish review as promissed. Not I should catch some zzzs. Write on dude!
Jedi Padawan Grayson chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Best long one-shot ever Jimmy :D
ILoveCartoonz chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
You wrote this while you were sick?! *does a double-take* WOW. XD
Queen of Crystallopia chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Lol. Is it bad that I was just about to favorite this story and not post a review before I read your author's note? :) I really enjoyed this story. Great action, believable plot and character reactions, and overall fabulous story! Robin is my favorite character, so this definitely is going to be added to my collection of young justice favorites. I'd love to read more like this!
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
loved this, Mala, recommended it in her In Blackest Night story. Glad I read it.