Reviews for Death Glows Green
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 9/29
That was awesome! It must have been some shock for Superboy, learning about the Kryptonite and all. Well, you can't beat everything, even if you're a clone of the most powerful man on earth. :)
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 1/3
I don't think this works too well as a one-shot. I don't feel any closure.

Write on.!
~Yuna
UnderHisWings chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Wow! This was so cool! Great one-shot! And honestly, before I read this, I got the idea about Robin saving Superboy from kryptonite, and you wrote it for me! Great job writing this, and I appreciate the fact that you didn't use any profanity. Thank you for that; it's always very refreshing to read something clean.
I hope you write some more Robin-centered awesomeness soon! I just recently got hooked on YJ and now I can't find enough fanfiction for it (lol!)! Thanks for writing this! Keep it up!
hodges2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
plz make a second chapter for this plllllzzzz! plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz! pleeeaaassseee!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Tee hee. Now Bats is using Robin's nonsense words. Good to see the two Kryptonians bonding. Nice story!
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
So cool! I'd like to have seen the part where Superboy finds out Robin's okay. Great story! Loved it!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
This was awesome, and totally should have happened in the show.
Boobear46 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Gyah, I'm having a hard time picking favorites here. xD I adore the deep friendship that many writers portray Robin and Wally have, and that'll probably always be my fav...but then I start finding friendship fics between Robin and Superboy, and I fall in love with that too! LOL. I LOVED how you had Robin being the one to save Superboy from Luthor, I'll guiltily admit that I giggled when he called Lex 'Lexie'...perfect way to irritate the bad guy. And when Robin got stabbed with the kryptonite? I'll admit, I didn't see that coming. Beautiful how the League came in and you had Wally there to hover over Rob. I loved this, I might have to check out some of your other fics because this one was wonderful. :)
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Yes I hate it when people do that too!
This story is great! I've read it like three times! Exactly the kind of Young Justice story I like. Thanks for your awesome story!
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Well, now you can't hate me. Because I am most certainly favoriting this story, decent review or not (and for me, this is not. Sorry). Enjoyed it much! Quite well done! Take care! God bless!

-TheOne
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was great! I really like Superboy/Robin brotherly fics. ;)
And I also hate it when people follow/favorite my stories but don't review them.
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Really good. Loved the bonding btween the Supes. Please make more!
allen niichan chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I would like to read what happens after this story.
vball6396 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Really enjoyed the story!
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013