Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Tangled Memories Rewrite
Draconet chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
watch?vnhLAaWYtXvY
Shadic5295 chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
note to self: I should murder you for destroying Equestria. anyway, good chapter, keep it up.
KaryraOLD chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
If you are goign to do worlds, then you can take your time writing them, Sora got to know what was going on, Roxas even knew, even though he stayed out the action for the most part. I honestly thought the Pirates world went too fast, and I would have liked it better if Hogwarts was when Harry was first arriving, rather than the end. However, I feel that your length of the ponies was just enough, but I think it would have been funny if pinky had been fighting too.

Another nice chapter, well done! ;)
Draconet chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
good chapter!
KaryraOLD chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
OMG soooo evil... and by the way, at least try and deviate from the video game a little. I really don't wanna read the video game again. But pretty good otherwise.
Draconet chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
this will be epic!
KaryraOLD chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Hmm, how about the Pridelands? It would be amusing to see them as lions and whatnot. Halloweentown would be pretty cool to see too. (imagine Dasuke with Santa XD) ALso, another excellent chapter. (HP!)
Shadic5295 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
you should so use Crash Bandicoot's world. as well as Sly Cooper's world! :)
Shadic5295 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Nove: so, we have a random asshole who attacks spyro, and a dark version of Dasuke who is more of an asshole then Xemnas.

Shadic: that pretty much summed it up... now if i could use the... 1. 2. 3. 4 other characters i usually use, but since this is a review of a story that has a continuation, it's not happening. :(

(and to people reading this, don't worry. i'm normally much more insane then i am atm)
KaryraOLD chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
You mispelled my name, but that's hardly my main concern.

You might want to tell us when you switch POVs, as you seem to switch a lot and not give us much leeway as to who is telling the story. Other than that, well done. :)
Draconet chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
good chapter!
Shadic5295 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
great story, i think i'm gonna have my normal version of a comment in a P.M in this case.
KaryraOLD chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
I would have liked it if Spyro had turned human, that would have been really cool. (Also quite funny) You seem to have well based characters and enjoy placing music in your story. (May I recomend links to youtube so we can listen to it as we read?)

Can't wait for the next chaper, etc etc.
Draconet chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
great work!
KaryraOLD chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
So... you rewrote it... better be good this time ;D