Reviews for Testimony
muggleborn.dragon.ryder chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
...Has anyone ever told you that you are a fucking AMAZING writer? Seriously. This was AWESOME. Unpredictable, too. Most people write it where Silver dies or is at least imprisoned for the rest of his life, and if he's not, it's because he escaped. And there's nothing wrong with any of these versions of the trial, either, it's just saddening when he's jailed and depressing as hell when he dies. Like. I'm way too attached to Silver. Silver is bae.
BUT ANYWAY
The other thing I loved about this fic is your writing style. It's very smooth and clear, no visible mistakes in grammar or characterization, Jim's speech brought me unbelievable joy, and I could really feel the tension just before the verdict. All in all, a really amazing and touching read.
I wonder if I might expound upon this? If not, I totally understand, just thought I'd throw it out there. I'd really like to do a multi-chapter spin-off. Either way, thanks for a fantastic 700 words.
Also, I'm reading your RotG fic "Liability", too. I'll review that when I've caught up but so far, great job on that, too!

- .ryder