Reviews for True Blue Valiant Red
IronBat chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
That's it...? :'( Well, I really loved the story! PEACE!
IronBat chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
Finally, Luigi spoke to his fat-ass brother and Knuckles came in... Congrats with getting your story mentioned, awesome job! PEACE!
IronBat chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Mickey Mouse...really? XD
PEACE!
IronBat chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
I'm not a videogame, I'm not normal, too young right now, will never have sex, and I'm not even a guy, and I feel so horny right now...huhhh, I LOVED IT! GEEKGASM! PEACE!
IronBat chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Geekgasm! Love lemons...my favorite are the REAL LONG ones with SO MUCH detail...XD PEACE!
IronBat chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Luigi and Tails...huh, it's...okay.
PEACE!
IronBat chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Nah, it was pretty f**kin' good! When 'spanking' is involved, it always gets me goin'. Hope your problems and work are fixed by now...I mean it's like what, 3-years already you posted this. Anyway, just to let you know, Luigi and Knuckles are my 2-favorite, and just hearing that Tails was arrested with Luigi makes me quiver...not jealous, just a little out of ease! (Lol!) I can't wait to keep reading; this is one of those stories that's got me really hooked! PEACE!
IronBat chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
I just started to like this pairing! I know, it's not that big, but yeah, I agree with you! It's too damn sexy...lovingly reading along...PEACE!
IronBat chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
My poor Luigi...and what about mentioning my Knuckles?! Just messin' around. Anyway, I'm starting to like where this is going...I think Marios' a rapist though! XD PEACE!
NaNaChan95 chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
This was nice. A few errors and missed words at the beginning but nice.
Yes chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !
You uploaded. Yay !
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
Even though Mario scared me a bit in the past chapters, this one really makes you feel sorry for the guy. Sure he's possessive but Sonic has learned to look past that, and that made me happy. And Mario was nice enough (of course he's nice to Sonic XD) to get him a life vest to make him feel comfortable. Plz continue!
1969 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
OMG Mario is a furry... lol!
I love your fanfics XD mostly because im a pervert but still your stories are amazing! -
U_U i hope you can update soon, i love this story so much XD
sonic x mario OTP forever

I cant wait to read more.
Powerpuff 5757 chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Hey sorry about the other review I typed in b4. The thing I'm requesting for the next chapter is that the next event is synchronized swimming and make sonic say stuff like "I can't swim" or "this is to girly", then since mario didn't have swimwear in that game u make him wear swimwear and maybe make sonic drool over seeing mario shirtless. Then later of you want another lemon scene! Please and Thank you :)
Powerpuff 5757 chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Hey maybe next chapter you could right that the next event is synchronized swimming and make sonic say stuff l
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »