Reviews for Snowbanks
Hikawa Kajinendo chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Me again, ready to write another review! I must say, I liked this little story about how Francis and Mugi met. And MacDonald was right! I think I remember Francis saying that too in FCP... anyways! I liked the bits of fluff peeking through the lines, especially the indirect kiss. I had to stifle my laughter and cheering! Though my favorite was definitely the masquerade. With enough woven into this to tie it to FCP and vice-versa, I must add this to my top favorites list immediately! Francis and Mugi were my favorite couple in FCP (aside from Satoshi and Ui of course). Wait... they were the only other couple anyways, weren't they? (Francis and Mio don't really count in my mind, for reasons you can pretty much guess easily, having written it) Well, I can't think of anything else to add. It felt a bit short to me, but that could be because I was enjoying it too much. XD Au revoir!

Hikawa Kajinendo (Non-Canadian Author)
Zorapup chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Loved this Story! (Koi-koi!) lol.

I'm not usually one for other characters being introduced but the introduction was very well done. The tie with Jun made him less than a stranger which made me invest in his character. Usually it takes a while for me to warm up to a character but the initial moment on the train, was it? really set the mood.

The cleanliness part was funny to me. I've never been to Canada but I always hear about it being clean.

Need more. Will now read Full Court Press! lol.
Saskatchatoon eh chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
You just love to kiss up to Canadians eh? Talking about Tim's just made me smile and the story seems so natural.
Etiquette Velocity chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
I love this story so much! Great use of the original character, and you won me over with blue moon :D

hope you write something similar in the future!
Kirino chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
Really well done. I like. So much. NOW, MORE FCP.
Kirino chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
WILD RIVAL APPEARED!

Not much to say except Francis is so in denial.
Kirino chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
Hanafuda time! keep it up!
Kirino chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
Cute...
Kirino chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
HAHA INDIRECT KISS
Kirino chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Cute. Please continue.
Kirino chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
MOTTO MOTTO MOTTO MOTTO MOTTO MOTTO!
chromate chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
I actually find myself enjoying this more than Full Court Press...not that I don't like FCP, but Snowbanks gives me a fresher sense of plot and depth of character which I look forward to future updates on this ]
Kirino chapter 1 . 2/23/2011