Reviews for Ghost of You
alixandria chapter 1 . 3/23
Loved it!
Rhodes11 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I loved this. I've never heard the song before, never been much of a fan of him, but the one shot was amazing. I was a little confused as to what happened to make them split? Did he do something? I'm guessing he let her go? I hope he didn't leave her for Angela. Anyway, going off track here...lol. Amazing one shot!
SophieOliveira chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
God, I feel like crying. The music is amazing and this little story is just perfect. :')
It's full of angst and I could feel everything while reading... That feeling of being with someone that everyone feels it's perfect for you but you just know that you could never love someone the way you loved some other person. I never experience something quite like this but from reading it my heart just squeezed himself and I got than uneasy feeling. That's the beauty of beautifully made stories and this is just one of those stories. God. I'm feeling kind of depressed now xD

- I'm sorry for my English. I can read it perfectly fine but I'm not that used to write it.
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow. This is really, really good. I kind of wish I had more to say, but wow, really wow.
I'm not even annoyed that you don't say if they get back together again. Not much.
sweetness4683 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Loved it
RedSparrow53 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That is my favourite John Mayer song. So romantic and I did always wonder if he got his girl back. I need a cuddle after reading this.
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I actually love this. It was so good! ;)
parismylove chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Darling, this was SPECTACULAR! Wow! I loved it. I can't lie that I wasn't picturing Edward in Jake's place because that's what I have to do, but what a beautiful o/s! That's the way a o/s should end sometimes. Perfection. You're an amazing writer.
ReneeFF chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
WOW. I mean, really. Wow. Sorry this took forever and a day for me to read. I regret it so much. This was perfect! I'm glad you changed the bit that I read because what you have is so much better. I liked Angela, but all of the memories with Bella seemed so much more heartfelt and sincere. Great job!
wordslinger chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This was so sweet and sad. It slowly tore me apart, and even though it ended on a nicER note, it was like a tiny piece of tape you threw at me (while having an evil laugh) to fix myself up with.

...*sniffle*
jkane180 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Your A/N was too sweet, bb! You did all the hard work! I just polished you off. *giggles*

This did turn out absolutely perfectly though! YAY!
mkpd chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Phew! I thought this was gonna be depressing as all hell, and Bella had left for Assward, and I was gonna shoot someone, and have to live in Jake's memories with him. I was pleasantly surprised when he bolted from the part (I might feel a teeny bit bad for Angela).
crimsoncherry6 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
AH! YOU CANT LEAVE IT AT THAT! O_O
MeraNaamJoker chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awwww, that was too sweet. It seems like almost everyone on Team Jacob agrees that Bella isn't nearly good enough for him (raising my own hand). It's interesting to speculate about what would've happened between them if her life hadn't depended on him winning-if he'd come to agree with everyone else that he could do way better. I like your version of events-that he would eventually realize she was the right one for him. :-)
lilsealsfriend chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Jeez.. That was simply fantastic! I could feel all the emotions throughout the story and was teary eyed with joy at the end. Loved it!