Reviews for Masquerade
RaspBerryHats chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Excellent fic! i know Im a little late to the party but seriously, excellent!
vikki.dillard chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
love this!
LaLaALa521 chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Great story.

Would have been awesome to see more of a plot but it was great nonetheless.
spiritedghost chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
I loved it and I do hope it continues in another story. The potential is mind boggling...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Katherine is lonely, plain and simple. She won't admit it but she is lonely. Thus she takes the time to educate Caroline. Yes she did something to Matt, what I don't know yet and that is besides the point. She is about self and for the most part only self interest but she seems to like Caroline. Yes, she lost interest in her as they talked but for awhile she was actually helpful. It was nice that you showed us that part of her. On the other hand, Damon is starting to develop feelings for his "child" (Caroline) There will come a time when he admits those feelings and decides to act on them. I am looking forward to that. Not only would they be perfect for one another, they need each other. Caroline is already seeing that. May not be on the conscious level yet, but it is there. So again thanks for the story it is really fantastic...Ghost!
TeamRipperStefan chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Loved this story! D

Well done!
spiritedghost chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Fantastic chapter. I seriously loved it. Caroline and Damon bonding and Damon softening up to the little Vampire Barbie. The "Thank you," was a nice touch. That in itself spoke volumes...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
As the story is already told. Whatever I write is almost superfluous. As it will not change the out come of this story. That is not to say, I will not review, because of course I will. I think in season one Caroline and Damon never resolved the feelings that they had for one another. yes she annoyed the hell out of him. She frustrated him at every turn. She wanted him so badly. She wanted someone exciting in her life, someone who would make her forget her own existence, someone who would consume her. Simply put, she wanted someone strong that would dominate her in ways she had always wanted. She wanted to be loved and for better or for worse she wanted that person to be Damon. Damon was after only one thing, a pretty girl/woman he could consume. Have fun with, meaning sex, a human blood bag and play toy. Never forget kids he is a vampire and he was not the Damon of today he was the selfish sadistic Damon of season one. He was only out for one thing in those times. HIMSELF! However as is true of the greatest of plans, he started to care about her on some level. I believe that is why he wanted to kill her at one point. He didn't want to feel and this innocent girl, this human woman/child got under his skin and he found himself caring for her. That was inexcusable to him. After all he was consumed with Katherine, getting free of the tomb he thought she was in for the last 150 years. So while Damon did the unthinkable to Caroline Forbes in the end he did not kill her he set her free. Yes he compelled her to forget he was a vampire and he had used her, but here is the rub. If Damon did not feel something (love?) for this mortal woman, why did he care enough to set her free? I am not answering that, your a writer you fill in the blanks I know what I think about I am curious to see what you think. I am writing all these thought to give you food to ponder on your next tale of Damon and Caroline. You write to entertain us and believe me you do entertain us. I review to give you an opinion and food for thought. If I have done that I succeed, as you succeed in your magic tales of Damon and Caroline. I leave you know with things to consider, I also leave to reenter your world of Damon and Caroline. I thank you for your time and more then that I thank you for the beginning so this BRILLIANT story...Ghost!
BeautifulStrongFullOfLight chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Really great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Bring on the sequel. xD
VampCaroline chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Awesome story!
AmyFrancis chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Great story. I loved your version of the episodes. :-)

It was very believable and i could have seen it on the show. Great work. :-)
skyewardfuckyeah chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Wonderful story. I can't wait to read the sequel. Hope you post the first chapter soon.
vampurr chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Good to end it there. Looking forward to reading the sequel. Can't wait to read where you will take the story. :)
vampurr chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
I missed this story, happy that you updated! This chapter was soooo HOT. :P

Loved it! :)
Klefaroline chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Love it!

Excited to read the AU sequel!

Thanks for writing! :)