Reviews for Everything in its Right Place
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Loved it!

Crystal
tuesdaymidnight chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This fic was just so beautiful. I absolutely adore it. My heart was aching the whole way through. It's amazing how much angst we cause ourselves by keeping our fears and our questions bottled inside. The little details and the way that art was incorporated into the story made it just that much more special. I'm gushing, I know, but it's so well-deserved.
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
aww... this had my heart all ...confused then... relieved. Wow.. Brilliantly written. I loved it
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Soooo good! So so so so so good! One of my absolute favorites! I felt so sorry for Edward and for Carlisle... there was so much miscommunication and hurt on both sides... id like to think it works out well for them in the future!

Xoxo
Lupin4Tonks chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I like your writing style. It reminds me a little of CS Lewis. He uses brackets a lot. I like the way the things unfold.
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I love it, beautiful story :)

Lucy
GreenNailPolish chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Perhaps the most beautiful fic I've read. Thank you.

The relationship between Alice and Edward. Lovely. The information provided about Edward and Carlisle's past relationship. Heartbreaking. Edward's art. Amazing. Their eventual reconnection. Absolutely perfect.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
LOVELY STORY! I HOPE YOU WIN!
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
thanks for sharing

EmilyAnaEmily chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This was really wonderful. The best o/s I've read in a long time. Beautiful writing, beautiful characters, and such genuine emotion. Perfection!
AngstGoddess003 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
The best slash to ever slash! Loved it!
minlin chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Aaahhhh! This is freakin' gorgeous. I'm glad that they got everything straightened out eventually.
ElizaleeAlice chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was heartbreaking. It hurt to read, but I absolutely couldn't stop. You did such a beautiful job. Everything was so...real. Now that I have a happy (in part) ever after, I will re-read to enjoy the ride once again. Thank you for sharing.
CarrickBeau chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Lovely. Full of romance and heartbreak and discovery. Just lovely.
40Miles chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Gah. This hurt to read. So much pain. You did a wonderful job.