Reviews for Unexpected Depths
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I love it. Well done. I can just picture poor Greg so overwhelmed with where he ended up. An enjoyable read.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
*Giggle* That was positively delightful, thank you!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Lovely story. John is awesome enough to be friends with the Prince. Go John! Great job
JGHB chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wonderful!
ladytokyo chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I enjoyed it, I was hoping to find a story where Sherlock new the royal family or to some extent be apart of it. Since Sherlock doesn't really talk about his life or past as it were. I image that they had to go to the palace for some secret MI5?6 mission. Or that Sherlock was once apart of the government MI5 think tank, with him flying planes and such on with Irene. Don't mind me I just say the new James Bond and G.I Joe again. Although the shock looks on John's Greg, Donovan and Anderson face when they learn that yes Sherlock was dangerous but on the side of good somewhat and he would no longer be the freak would have been priceless for sure.
marylouleach chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
this story made me chuckle. lol i can seriously see this exchange go on between the two of them, I think Watson is so easily underestimated and through simple action or human concern he surprises everyone. well written.
Jenn chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is really a fun read. Wonderful job. Since there are so few fics with Sherlock and John at the Palace this one is a real gem. Thank you for sharing.
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I snerked out loud when John appeared-of course he's there! Fanon states that John Watson has ties to /everyone of importance/ in England (and quite possibly on three continents)! XD Cute little fic.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Excellent little scene, loved it!

:D
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
*snicker*
Antigone1Evenstar chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Yep. Because Watson is just that awesome. Great fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
What a cute story - I loved it! I see nothing that could be disrespectful, in fact, I think you did a great job at 'keeping it real' and fun and 'professional'.

A great job and a great fic.
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Aw, I enjoyed reading this so much! I know almost nothing about British royalty, lol, but I don't think this was disrespectful at all. :3 I love it when John gets appreciation, heh! It was a fun fic, thanks a lot for sharing it with us.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I like it, thank you for the smile... I am looking forward to reading more of your stories
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
yes, yes he does because he is awesome! i so loled at surprised!sherlock!