Reviews for Five Times Carlisle Thought He Did it Right
Marie One chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
LOVE IT!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Just wondering who wrote that and if they're planning to continue it.
SeltheWolfie chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Pretty good. One too many errors however.
tuesdaymidnight chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh I loved this! Snarky nurse Edward was the perfect match to nervous intern Carlisle. And even though I know next to nothing about the medical profession, this was perfectly easy to follow and I never felt bogged down in details. Such a fun read! Thank you for sharing it!
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I loved seeing edward as the devil in this one :) great job with it! good luck in the contest!

xoxo
BeCullen chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Very cute story. Loved it. ;)
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Bwahahaha that was amazing *giggles* I loved it!

Lucy
eifeltwr chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
oh I loved it and seriously hope that whoever wrote it will continue after the contest!
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
i FLOVED this

read it superfast with my nose inches from the screen (a sure fire way to tell if i'm enjoying what i'm reading)

thanks for sharing

xx
Anthea's place chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
You should continue this story; you know that, right? It was getting too good for you to end like that... :(

Good luck in the contest. And thanks for the story.

xo
40Miles chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
*SMILES*

Super-cute story!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Loved this line: "Well, I am a little evil in bed."

Nurse Masen can be evil in bed, as long as it's mine. Although I'd imagine I'd be missing an important piece of anatomy. Great job. Good luck in the contest!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
LMAO i would love to see this as a multichapter. Cause poor Carlisle! I love the feisty Nurse Masen.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Really, really cute, and funny! A new side to Carlisle I haven't seen before.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Cute idea, though the unprofessional conduct, like making sarcastic remarks in front of patients, is a bit shocking.