Reviews for Choices and Consequences
anonymus chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Bring Julian back, kill Tom.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
As always, perfect ending. This piece has me completely intrigued, addicted, whatever you want to call it. I'm irrevocably hooked on everything you write!
Redaura chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
nice and dark. realistic as well. :) i love itl :)
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I hope you continue this quickly. You're an excellent writer. Your work is positively graceful.
Amber Evans Potter chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
*sighs* I wish I could write as beautiful as you can! And I wish Jenny had enough sense to actually do that! Honestly, the girl doesn't know what she gave up! I love it. I'm gonna go read your other stories now. .
Ang Griffen chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
I really like this. Not knowing if she mad the right choice or not, because she never will. (She probably would have been unhappy either way.) This reminds me in tone of a Labyrinth fic a friend of mine wrote. You might like it: .
Lady Sanzennine chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Well written, great view point (at least in my opinion) and a wonderful setup to what i know will be a wonderful fic. i'm off to read resurrection now!
evilspoofauthorCassi chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
I like it. Mysterious. You can see her nervous breakdown coming from a mile away. Nice work. Looking forward to the next part of Ressurection.
EEQ chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
This is great! It really could be a prologue to the other, it fits very nicely. And it's really well written too.
HeatherStacieA chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Good writing was done very well, and Jenny totaly felt in character. I think we all have this secret fantacy that later Jenny would come to her senses and be thinking "What have I done?" hehehe. Anyways very well written story, great detail, and I could totally picture myself there.
Leopardess chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Wow! This definitely explains the whole negative Tom feelings in the resurrection. It was beautiful. Really. God, your so talented. I'll be waiting for your next update of the Resurrection.
Ellie chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
You have a lot of talent!

thought I'm still waiting for an update on "the resurrection" cause I've been dying of suspense!

Please continue to update it-cause I have the sttrangest feeling if you don't finish it-I'll go crazy...no joke! (Ok, maybe a LITTLE joke!) But hey! Great job! PLEASE UPDATE...