Reviews for Point of Know Return
kasey chapter 6 . 3/10
plzzzzzzzzzzz finish. Have hunters come after sam. If Gordan is still alive, can't remember when he died, have him come after sam.
Aecoris chapter 6 . 2/12
I apologize for taking so long to review this! I kept meaning to and then I wouldn't have time and I'd forget. I'm so very interested in where this is going! I'm glad Sam and bobby got to talk at that bobby is on their side! Of course as would only need deans support, but having Bobby's as well will help him a bunch! I loved the story of Wisconsin and I hope Sam keeps fighting and doesn't give up! It's difficult but will get easier for him with time! Can't wait to read more!
begstiel chapter 6 . 1/6
Oh my god, that was awesomeee! Please update soon :)
sarah chapter 6 . 1/5
great update
well done
Aecoris chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
This story is fantastic! I have been waiting to find something like this! I love when one of the brothers turns into something and the other remains human. I also like it when the turned brother is not evil, just has some issues to deal with and the other sticks by his side. You have written both brothers in character so well. Sam's guilt at having killed that woman even though there was nothing he could do about it and Dean trying to be brave and "do the right thing" in killing Sam, only he never could do it. He saw that Sammy was still Sammy and he could NEVER harm, let alone kill, his little brother. It's obviously still Sam, he didn't let the "change" change who he is. Dean has mostly been black and white when it came to monsters, but this isn't a monster, this is his little brother. I loved, loved the line that Dean says about Sam "you're my little brother who just happens to be a vampire". He's Dean's brother before he's a vampire.

I love where you are going with this. I felt like I was one of the only people that wrote a gen story where one brother changed into something but wasn't evil and their bond was still there (I have a demon Dean series) and I was so excited to see this. What I'm worried about though is that this story has been going on for a few years but only has five chapters and the last time it was updated was a while ago. Do you plan on continuing? I am hooked and have told my friend about this story, I really hope you will continue or let me know because I just love the direction this is heading in!
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Please update soon! I can't wait for the nest chapter, I am loving this.
begstiel chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
OMFGGG THAT WAS AWESOMEEEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAASEEEE WRITE MORE PLEASEEEEE AS FAST AS YOU CAN BC I'M FANGİRLİNG SO HARD İN HERE!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
love it! more soon please... :] i just love vamp!sam.
cathernatural.812 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
I'm loving this, please please update soon :)
Gabthevamp chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Hurray, you're back. I was hoping you'd continue this story.
anon chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Love it!
begstiel chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I loved your story so much! PLEASE continue to write pleeeeaaaseeeeee! Thanks by the way...
dragonwitch250 chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
I really like this story. I hope you keep writing it. And update soon!
WincestElejah chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!1
Serenityhimesheppard chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
It's been over a year since you last updated this story but I really liked where you were taking it.

Serenity