Reviews for In Their Place
akerri.dogi chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I love you for writing this, seriously! I was so upset at how callous people were to Kurt in the last episode, and he just stood there and took it! Just... URGH!

GREAT job on this fic! I love your Nick!
Aria Cantata chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This story is, to be frank, awesome! I adore your interpretation of Nick, and am glad you addressed the issue of Kurt being compared to his abuser by one of his closest friends and crush (because that had to really hurt).

I am experiencing so much love for this story!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh my God I love you. This..way fu...well it was freaking amazing and..AHH. Nick, just every single time. AHH Can I have him? Please. Please. He's soo perfect and adorable and I absolutely loved him laying into Blaine..but the Rachel thing. GOD. Perfect.

Ok..so that was my spazz. The point is..I loved it :)
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
LOVED IT! I am so gonna find you and just applaud you wherever you go, because that is EXACTLY what I needed to read after last nights episode! I've never been a Blaine or Rachel fan, but now I absolutely LOATHE the 2 prima donnas and feel they totally deserve each other!...and then they can get into a terrible accident on the way to their 2nd date, and be written off the show :-D The End!
Ebony-Miracles chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Really like the Kurt-Nick friendship!
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Brilliant! Nick, what a guy! I'd love for someone to put Rachel in her place like this! Well written, and good characterisation. You're a very good writer!
gleek chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Im glad you wrote this...I hated "Blame it on the alcohol" because of the Rachel/Blaine kiss :(

Dominic-Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Ah! Author, I love you 333 I've been waiting for someone to write this sooo much! This episode was hard for me, because even if everything ended up not that bad for Klaine, I really felt sick after what Rachel did and said. The worst was "who cares about you"! Duh - everyone!

I liked your OMC Nick, it's about time someone actually take care of Kurt, if anyone else can't. Oh, I loved his speech to Blaine and Berry especially!) I would do the same, though considering I'm a girl I could do something even worse) he-he-he)

Great story)
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This was so fantastic, love some good angst. And I adore Nick :):)
Scolander chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Omigod! I officially am in love with Nick! Congrats on putting Rachel in her place, love the story, and I love the relationship between Kurt and Blaine because they've managed to make friends again without kissing like all the other fanfics seem to do :D

Great work on writing an original piece :D
bitch.i.ain't.cho.chang chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
omg i'm seriously in love with nick right now :3

in your face berry XDD
Sam74au chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
AWESOME! I have not seen that episode yet but man if Rachel did that then Nick is the most awesome roomie Kurt could have, and Blaine is more than a bit of a jerk... hmmmm
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5