Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 4h
This story is very, very intrestings... and very, very slow-paced in a way that makes me want to fast forward to Hogwarts and the REAL story.

I had the same problem when I wrote my Harold the Magnificent, which is why I split the story into a Prequel (for the pre-hogwarts years) and then the real story starting as Harry gets his letter from Hogwarts.

Just a small tip; A story dosn't need to start at the beginning -and most HP fics is best started at Hogwarts because THAT is what people want to read about the most; Harry doing things differently than in canon because of upbringing.

But, as I said; Your story in and of itself is actually quite good, and fairly well written.

A bit slow on action, because learning takes up so much time, but it IS intresting facts that helps his back-story.

But it also makes you want to skip past it. Lol

Keep writing tho. I love the ideas you have, and I can't WAIT to see him at Hogwarts! _
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 2 . 7h
Intresting theory about Parselmouths...

Personally I believe they simply gain the correct pheremon glands -which is why it MUST be inherited.

(And as all the Peverell brothers hailed from the Slytherin line -as far as I understand, tho muggleborns are born of squib lines so Lilly could be decended from him as well- then it makes sense Harry inherited it too. Of course, who knows how Soul Magic works...)

And ALL animals ARE sentient. Not always inteligent, but sentient. And we KNOW snakes can be trained (by snake charmers and such) at least to some degree, which means they also understand basic...whatever ot is they use as commands. (Flute I think.)

That said, I imagine a snake would focus on food and safety above all else -like most animals do. Humans are no different, they just feel secure enough to pursue other things these days.

Anyway...

Very intresting story thus far. I look forward to see how it turns out. _
Tony Moonstone chapter 28 . 7/12
This is the 2nd story I've read with a Harry Potter being raised by Goblins and its really well done.
With the amount of chapters you wrote it was at the halfway point before we got to Hogwarts.
I love your really AWESOME backstory and how Harry was raised and the challenges he faced.
I'm sad that the story is not completed and I can only hope that you will return to it someday.
Tony Moonstone chapter 12 . 7/10
I loved the idea of a Dwarf made staff and the idea that Harry's wand is more attuned to his Scar than himself.
This was such a breathtaking chapter and made my imagination go into overdrive.
Thanks for surprising me so good.
Onward I read.
Tony Moonstone chapter 2 . 7/10
I'm rather enjoying a rather different point if view from an entire different sort of species.
Goblin lives have rarely been told in the Harry Potter universe and as such a breath of fresh imagination if one wants to travel off the beaten path so ta speak.
I'm sure that being raised by Goblins will bring a totally different kind of Harry when he goes to Hogwarts.
I can't wait for the outcome to happen.
Intrigued I am.
Onward I read.
csheila chapter 1 . 6/17
Interesting.

I like the speed at which you move. The detail also helps.
Gina chapter 3 . 5/8
Great story!

Now that my heart has stopped racing, I can type! Thanks for writing.
Gina chapter 2 . 5/8
My stomach is in knots and I'm not sure if I can read the next chapter right away. I'm also not sure if I can delay!
yochan123 chapter 28 . 4/23
would be really really neat if you could continue!
Tyleet1047 chapter 24 . 4/4
Prufrock!

Makes me love this fic just a little bit more! I even came out of my usual lurking to yell at you about it
PixiefiedMagic chapter 13 . 2/18
This is one of the best goblin-Harry stories I’ve ever read. Thank you
Maddie86 chapter 28 . 1/11
Omake was brilliant! The main story is very good and interesting! Could move a bit faster. Hope you'll continue it some day :)
The amount of stupidity Is too much. Let's drop this un the trash. Bad recomendation, Time wasted on it.
gremlin914 chapter 5 . 11/8/2021
"and sloshing slightly" I almost choked something fierce laughing. Great chapter
DaveC chapter 10 . 11/4/2021
Hi, I’m not going to read anymore, it appears that every character wants a piece or Harry Potter, he’s eight years old, and being looked after and still they want to interfere with his upbringing. Why a Headmaster is so interested in Harry has never been questioned that alone would be strange.

DaveC