Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
Ev1l.Eva chapter 17 . 2/27
Yikes- like you author wrote - Expanded beyond my control, I want to go to bed, but I just cannot stop reading this excellent story. See you in the next chapter. Thank you so much for this enjoyable endeavour.
Ev1l.Eva chapter 7 . 2/26
I am so delighted with this story, but it is not completed. WHAT HAPPENED, WHERE ARE YOU Author?

Signed: Broken Hearted
Cool Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2023
Goblins are terrifying!

They are ruthless, brutal, and vicious where it serves their interest.

The have very deeply instigated values and morals, but good lord! they seem to approach everything with the mindset of war.

The deepness of their machinations makes me shiver.

Even when they are working in the best interest of Harry Potter it's clear this is a dangerous society that makes every effort to come out ahead, and will cross any lines it can get away with to do so.

They aren't a species of sociopaths, but the way they regard wizard kind and their culture it shouldn't surprise anyone that many wizards would see them that way.
Cool Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2023
Noooooo, Dumbledore up till this point had been good and smart, just not smart enough to keep track of Harry on top of all his other responsibilities. He was even ready to rescue him from the Dudleys at age 8 if Miss Figgs had said it was bad.

But now we find out that he was the one to stop Sirius trial. That he was stupid and negligent enough to condemn him without confronting him first.

That is really bad.
Cool Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2023
The inconsistency I pointed out in chapter 2 was clarified. Very good. Very good.
Cool Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2023
Very good chapter, I enjoyed it immensely.
Cool Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2023
The story might accumulate a few little incongruences overtime. Which is sad in contrast in contrast to how much time and rigours care the Goblins give show to their whole existence.

In chapter 1 Sibling in mentioned to be Badluk mate but she herself is not one of the thirteen managers so there is no explanation why she was there during their meeting.

Chapter 2 has Sirius as Lord Black which contradicts Albus when he implied that some Blacks were still free and alive that would claim Harry if he wasn't hidden from the wizarding world at that point. It's odd too because earlier he had correctly being implied to be the Black heir instead. Later Andromeda Black is mentioned, but for some reason both McGonagall and Dumbledore were against her. She is not described in detail during the books, most stories feature her as a sort of cool aunt, but in others she is mentally ill. Sometimes both xD.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2023
This Is hey super stupid and Boeing. Plus the stupidity of having malformw involve on anything with Harry. This clearly Is going to be a homosexual story. Most be told un Advance so normal people do not waste the Time reading the stupidity. Plus the mayor stupidity the Potter almost poor. Poor story mostly stupidity.
nilluminator chapter 28 . 5/12/2023
I had such a great time reading this fic, then I reached this omake, and I'm left wanting both!

Foul fiend of an author! Better to have never written a measly sentence than to have ensnared with plots of marvel and glee. I also loved Lessons with Hagrid, but these two had so much more to offer.
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 27 . 2/17/2023
Hi there
I’ve re read your fanfiction again and I think this may be the second time. I’m sorry if I’m a repetition of what other May I’ve asked already but, av you put thought in continuing this fanfic? It’s FANTASTIC!
Diametrik chapter 20 . 1/26/2023
"Essentially, every muggleborn student goes to Ravenclaw, because they are more excited to be learning magic than those who grew up with it are, or to Hufflepuff, because they haven't been exposed to the idea that it's a joke House. That pushes their overall numbers up, since the muggleborns make up so many of our numbers these days. Then the oldest families go straight to Slytherin, with a few exceptions like Mr Longbottom and Mr Weasley. That leaves few for Gryffindor."

While your reasoning for Hufflepuff means that they'd get more muggle-borns than pure/half-bloods, it doesn't mean that muggle-borns are more likely to go there than Gryffindor.
Diametrik chapter 19 . 1/26/2023
"if it is your wish to become learned, you should go to Slytherin, where you may discover secrets in avenues once thought lost"

I'm curious about what this means
Diametrik chapter 18 . 1/26/2023
It seems like you've gone for the fanon, bashing version of Ron rather than canon Ron - he wasn't nearly this obtuse in the books.
Diametrik chapter 17 . 1/25/2023
"Her parents weren't witches or wizards, a fact which turned into a discussion with Harry about the terms 'magical' and 'non-magical', as contrasted with 'muggle'. After all, goblins weren't witches or wizards either, and nor were many other magical peoples."

The fact that there are other magical beings doesn't really have an impact on the term muggle, seeing as it means non-magical, not magical. If there were other non-magical beings, you'd have a point, but there aren't so you don't.

"Blood and slag, he had just that morning had a warning against using goblin magic in public."

He was told "There is no need to hide the magic you know, but when in public, favour the wizard spells you are taught." Favouring wizard magic doesn't mean not doing goblin magic. In fact, the phrasing seems to tacitly accept the use of goblin magic in public to a lesser degree, or else it would be "when in public, only see the wizard spells". Especially with the first clause telling him he didn't need to hide his abilities.

I groaned a little when the peers he was interacting with started with Neville and Hermione, I've read that trio probably as many times as the canon trio, but then you followed up with great interactions with a variety of characters, so my faith in your great writing has been restored.
Diametrik chapter 16 . 1/25/2023
That fight scene in front of the bank was really good. You're doing a great job of hyping up the villains, and Hagrid was pretty awesome, too.
2,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »