Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 7 . 3/10
That's something we agree on. I always laugh when I see someone writing Harry befriending Goblins by being polite.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 5 . 3/10
The ending author note gives me pause. Power creep is a terrible thing. Something the vast majority of authors are incapable of handling properly. So the promise of greater challenge to balance Harry's greater skills and experience leaves a bad taste in my mouth from paranoia.
The simplest way I can put it is in fractions. Canon is 1-1. Fanfiction seeks to upset that balance and see what happens. 2-1 or 1-2 . Raising both to maintain balance hence 2-2 results in zero change. Thus the act was pointless. DBZ suffered from this. Everytime the heroes would grow stronger, stronger villains would come. Resulting in nothing changing and every growth being pointless. The entire series becoming just copy, paste, repeat.

I hope that doesn't happen here.
slytherinsal chapter 18 . 3/8
Soylant Greenola, ROFLMAO
And Monty Python, though please don't give Dumbledore the idea of eating ham and jam and spam alot
slytherinsal chapter 15 . 3/8
Dungeons and Dragons references as well as film ...
slytherinsal chapter 13 . 3/8
I love your ancient and weird statutes, so very true to real ones!
slytherinsal chapter 12 . 3/8
I believe an area approximately the same as what we now call Belgium was formerly the Austrian Netherlands and the French Netherlands. But countries ebbed and flowed an awful lot in the time between the 30 years war and the final end of the Bourbons after the Napoleonic wars, not helped by Revolutionary France naming everything according to their republican imagination.

I was waiting for Harry to say 'Mellon' ... and thank you, I do love the literary references.
slytherinsal chapter 8 . 3/7
I love the way you have Albus making logical and entirely wrong deductions; how like him!
slytherinsal chapter 5 . 3/7
Your upbringing defines your skill set. Harry has a similar skillset to any warrior princeling his age; he'd be a shoe-in for a Viking warrior lord's son
The troll story could be hilarious, but if you abide by common logic I can’t imagine Harry’s presence in the Wizarding world to be anything less than a shitshow.
Fascinating story
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 14 . 2/22
damn it, it's the moldy shorts flying trick
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 7 . 2/22
Yes! Honestly, goblins may be second-class citizens in the eyes of the Ministry, but there's got to be some rebels who say "thank you" to goblins. And of course, the muggleborns!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 2/22
jlluh chapter 24 . 1/28
I thought I'd about read all the really good HP fanfics. Then I found this jewel.

You0 thought about the Lovesong of Alfred Prufrock before writing chapter 24
Ken chapter 26 . 1/10
"Mom", with that spelling? Possible (West Midlands) but jarring to me.
2,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »