Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
Magic rings, shields and staves: if you ever have need of one, go to the dwarves. For anything else, goblinwork is the finest.

Like foreign broomsticks, skyboats and cloud-grapples, they were illegal to import into the United Kingdom – a measure designed to prop up England's otherwise untenable domestic broomstick industry. But using any flying devices already within the country was completely legal, assuming it was done within the bounds of the Statute of Secrecy. - So you can use only old flying devices imported before the law, or hope that domestic industry is good enough in absence of competition.

his ultimate betrayal - Remus, you don't doubt, and that's a mistake.

I think it is matched to that. - Apt. It would explain brother wands.

Good luck.
honore chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
Please write more as soon as possible as I am following this story very closely. Thanks
LordsFire chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
This is quite well written. For fanfiction, that makes it exceptional.
crazyjim87 chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
Who are you going to pair harry with? May i propose fleur dellacour?
Phoenix Flight chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
Hooray! I love finding a really good author whose fics I've never read before.
freya9897 chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
Woo! An update :)
James018 chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Fantastic story so far! Keep it up.
Debate4life chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
You've a promising story here, and I will surely read more. What's a cloud grapple? The term captured my imagination. Where's Sirius? What threat will Bellatrix pose? I have many questions, and the only way to get n sneer is a new chapter, so hop to it!
Gelasia Kidd chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
I will say, this chapter, that this is an excellent, captivating story. I can't say much more, because I forced myself to stay up over 4 hours later than my normal bedtime to finish and I need to meet my bed shortly.
RamenKnight chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
wow, awesome job. Looking forward to the next update.

RamenKnight
hermonine chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
LoireLoa chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
Hmm.. this is interesting.. Very interesting indeed.
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
omfg, I love you. this chapter was amazing! (how its it possible to be too long, :o lol)

the dwarves put a wonderful view of perspective into place, with Harry's scar, the relations of goblins & other magical beings, and magic again. I am constantly amazed with the way magic keeps being explained in this story, because as written wizards don't really explain magic.

im super happy I updated, and look forward to the next chapter!
TyrannicalTilly chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
Oh, it is perfectly thrilling! It is not too long, give me detail, detail, detail!

The Bellatrix parts are building up a huge sense of foreboding, can't wait! :D
Bruto22 chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
very interesting viewpoint. i like how you going tp goblin/drawf homelandsdont get that too much , i take it harry is going to be a major support for equal rights/pro magical creatures. into conflct with purebloods then?
2,000 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 114 .. Last Next »