Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
Greysh chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Nice fic! a very new way of using the goblines.

good luck with the next chapter.
templar627 chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Great story so far, Can't wait until harry finally goes to hogwarts.
noelnoel chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Wow! Thanks for 1-10! You have created a whole world of goblins!

Now that you have a world spanned out, I hope Harry will age a bit faster and go to Hogwarts soon.

Dumbledore confuses me as to his intentions. I don't really get impressed by Sirius and Remus, and Malfoy and Snape seem to be very canon. I'm all ready for the new generation of wizards to be influenced by Harry.

Thank you for your time and skill. The chapters are deliciously long and not tedious. Will Harry bring his worm to Hogwarts?
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
love it post more please!
Mobozo chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Interesting story. Unique approach. Keep it going!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
Excellent fic so far. You've really done well as far as your world-building goes.

I wish I could say more, but it's already quarter past midnight and I forgot to take notes as to the parts that especially tickled my fancy.
bluezy261175 chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
I am in awe of your writing. It is well structured and just works. I will add this story to my C2, not because I find it is such a special story but because your writing style is just fantastic. Now don't misunderstand me, the story is well written and well thought out but your writing style is what makes me become a fan.

Bluezy.
noylj chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
You know, any time Bumbles or Molly comes on the scene, the story just sort of turns to molasses?
noylj chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
There can never be equality if one group whines about he or she or brotherhood or sisterhood.

You can work to change a culture, but you can not whine or order it changed.

Also, like trifles to the goblins, there is no honor in getting upset over things that don't matter.
noylj chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Again, is Harry going to any adult that cares for him?

However, he will certainly be better off than with Vermin and Tunie.

Hope he isn't mistreated as a wizard by the goblins-talk about the equivalent of a mudblood...
demonicnargles chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
Just found this story, and thought it was pretty awesome.

I don't so much like the Lucius Legilemency thing, but that's more a personal preference. Also, I think it was a plot hole by JKR. I mean, a silent, undetectable, and nearly-irresistible mind-reading spell that any trained person can use on anyone? JKR handwaves it as being rare, but any self-respecting magical politician would have perfect Legilemency and Occlumency if it really existed, which would make it common. Which would mean everyone and their dog would be learning Occlumency to counter it.

Anyway, looking forward to next time.

-demonicnargles
Lansday-Larry chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
Excellent story, looking forward to the next chapters.

-Larry
sh777 chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
Thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
Is there any chance that between flitwick and the books in the black vault he's going to learn Occlumency before he meets Dumbledore?

Love this story - Pucks
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
I like your fic and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
1,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 114 .. Last Next »