Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
syed chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Great story, really unique.

I wonder if harry will ever vist godric hollow early. visit his property and start to assume responsibilities.

As part of his lord duties is to have force, men at arms, so fill them with goblins, werewolves and dwarfs, and as they are part of his house hold, arm them with wands.

If he is on the board of governors, then will he make all sorts of suggestions to improve the school. new and old classes.

So harry is les than a year away from hogwarts, and able to move more freely. Remus, albus and many other will ask to contact him. politics star early. get a reppresentative to start thing off.

Harry is sure to be a ravenclaw. visit muggle stuff, learn science. no arithmacy for him, runes yes, creatures yes, muggle possibly, divination possibly.

fourth sight, could be magic sight, like how drawf saw him. so he wont be a flier.

if people wont do business with non humans, they will with him. will he be meeting mermen and centaurs.

will he do any hunting above groud, plenty of spiders for choice.

a moment ago
unique0987654321 chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Just one word: Amazing! I love it! I cant wait til harry gets to hogwarts though! Good job, keep it up!
obsidian-fox chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
I enjoyed having the second update so soon!

I wonder why Lucius chose that moment for his revelation?
Harriverse chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
You had me at the end there. I was sure the uproar was about Bellatrix escaping. Now, I've just forgotten WHY Lucius would see political power in releasing the information about Harry. And how will that effect Sirius? You'd think he MIGHT be regaining some sanity. At least he's somewhere that he can be brought in to help if necessary. Thanks for the update.
eclecticcollect chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
I love this fic! The world building you have done for the Goblin culture and way of life, the interesting original characters you have created and the way you have followed the implications of the changes to the storyline are really excellent. I think that Harry's character development is also really interesting and I can't wait to see what it will be like when he gets to Hogwarts.

I will be interested to see where Lucius Malfoy's revelation of Harry's upbringing leads - I hope nothing bad happens to Harry and his family, but I can't help but feel that the wizarding bureaucracy will do something bigoted and short-sighted that will lead to a lot of characters I have come to care about getting hurt. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Lunalover009 chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
CLIFFHANGER! oh how you taunt us so...
jbfritz chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Excellent!
imblessed chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
KEEP UP THE GREAT STORY!
attagrl chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Oh my oh my! Wasnt expecting that AT ALL. Great story...keep it coming!
dogsby chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
This is one of the few great stories out there. I usually had new characters, but I have no problem with yours. See Harry with a different childhood is a blessing, after having to put up with so many abused Harry's that wont get a clue to read up on the Wizarding World, it's Transportation System, his finances, and a whole host of other things. This story is refreshing and unique. Thank you for updating.
001collective chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Maaaan, cliffhangers suck. Great chapter, though!
noelnoel2 chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Harry is being educated as a sort of ambassador to the wizarding world, so this 'leak' may just have the effect of moving plans forward a bit. Knowing the goblins, contingency plans are in place for this occurrence.

Whatever happens, Harry will not lose his cool.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
This is really interesting, and I do wider where it's going!

Update soon!

-Dyslexic Nerd
Ungodlyone chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
freaking brilliant story bro. continue !
schnookums chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Oh, it's public knowledge about the goblins. I can't wait to see what happens.
2,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 114 .. Last Next »