Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
Ungodlyone chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
freaking brilliant story bro. continue !
schnookums chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Oh, it's public knowledge about the goblins. I can't wait to see what happens.
timber chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
i'm sorry, but that was the third most boring chapter in a row.

i was hoping that this story would get exciting/interesting again, but i guess not. shame really. i really liked it when you started, but the last few chapters i feel like i know what the kids in binns' class felt.
farwalker chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Love the contest of the rings between Harry and Sirius. Lucius does cause trouble, doesn't he...
midnight98 chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Aw, cliffy. I wonder what the goblins will do now that the Harry's location is public, will be interesting. Lol, loved the ring ping pong.
Cateagle chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
And now things ger *really* interesting. It's a fascinating chapter watching the development of Harry as a person and Sirius' attempts to move out and recover his life. Methinks the next few chapters should be quite the "interesting" ride and will undoubtedly showcase the degree of prejudice within British wizarding.
RRW chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
I can't wait to see Sirius' reaction to how Harry has been raised. He probably thought it was the greatest prank EVER!
Luiz4200 chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
I can understand Sirius refusing to go to Gringotts (especially now that I know the Goblins aren't so keen on listening to him) but he should owl Dumbledore about Peter being the real culprit. Where is Remus?
12763457 chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Quiet the unexpected ending! Very well done, I particularly like Harry's insatiable curiosity. I wonder how this announcement by Lucius served his own interest? Perhaps it was only to shift the election. Thanks for such a prompt update.
Weasel Fu chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Hmm. I had thought that Gringotts required the representatives allowed to see Harry to make confidentiality agreements, but I went back and checked and they did not. I would think though, that Malfoy has not endeared himself any to the goblins by his actions, although they would have to be subtle in showing their displeasure. It will be interesting to see what happens when the wizards demand that Harry be taken away from the goblins, and the goblins come back from a position of legal standing. Wizards don't strike me as the type to care whether or not the goblins are legally correct, once they get into a snit about something and tempers are running high. I imagine that the government doesn't want to see an onset of hostilities, but they have not shown themselves to be particularly adept in actually controlling rogue elements of the population. The timing of this news in relation to the wizarding elections presents an opportunity for candidates to get a boost to their popularity by running on a promise to get Harry to a "proper wizarding family". I would kind of like to see the new minister try such a thing and thus start a goblin rebellion, but I don't think that's what you were planning for this story. Anyway, however it turns out I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.
mabidiso chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
The back and forth (ping pong!) game Harry and Sirius are playing with the Black ring is hilarious! The vastly differing purposes and meaning the ring has for each is amazingly detailed here, and I loved Harry's lesson in the Potter vault with Sibilig. What a wonderful story this is.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
nice
krynny chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
OrionTheHunter chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
I like this. Totally different take on Harry's upbringing. I look forward to seeing what the Hogwarts Years will be like (or even if they will happen).

Thanks for writing!