Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
Random chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
I see nothing wrong with lengthy Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy jokes.
Random chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
"I can't feel any – what's the word? – wind"

I read that in the voice of Ariel from the Little Mermaid.
TheFanatics chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Wonderful chapter!
dogsby chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Great story well worth the wait! Thank you again!

(((( I don't want to turn Harry into prodigy!Harry.))))

I like my Harry(s) smart, the smarter the better. I also like Super Harry(s). I've read way to many downtrodden abused naive Harry(s) to last a life time and JKR's was one of the worse of them. I actually paid to read what she wrote about him and paid to see the first six movies. I refuse to pay for the last two!

(((( Once again, it is way too early to start considering 'pairings'. Honestly, guys. If the only reason you're reading this fic is in the hopes of high-quality romantic intrigue, you're probably going to be pretty disappointed.))))

Please, I beg of you no pairings! I know that's unrealistic of me, but al least hold it off for awhile. I don't mind flirting and dating, but unless your writing him until his mid to late twenties, why rush him into settling down early. Plus, I'm into *Slash*, so the longer a pairing in put off, the longer I can enjoy reading a *Het* based story. For a well written story, I can fast forward through a Hermione/Luna/Daphne/Astoria romantic plot.

I refuse to read Ginny/Albus/Hadgrid.
Defected to others chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
The amount of detail in the staff making scene was amazing. I enjoyed the amount of detail and look forward to more of it.
Luiz4200 chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Poor Sirius. Will he ever go to Gringotts?
Cateagle chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Now that is a most interesting staff and 'twill be quite fascinating to see how he matures into it (I suspect his wand isn't the fit it really should be with the distortions induced by that sliver of Tom). Is that Harry or Draco Madame Marchbanks is teaching here? Intense curiosity on the part of the first is quite expectable since he'll likely be doing a "compare and contrast" with goblin customs and those of other sentient species he's met; the later would simply mean that Lucius is not teaching well (which, really, is highly believable). In any case, this was a fascinating chapter as Harry continues to grow in several ways.
Junky chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
How will Harry keep his relationship with Prettyroot when Voldemort's soul is eventually taken from him?
hooggy chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
hey been waiting 4 ur updates 4quiet a long time hope u update d next chap a bit quiker but d new chapter is gooooooooooood
Beloved Daughter chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Thanks for another awesome chapter update! I was particularly interested in the making of the staff and the wizard culture lessons.

So, Harry realizes that a lot of hope rests on him? I just hope that he can handle all that pressure. It's a lot for a small boy to handle.

I do wonder just what Lucius Malfoy is thinking in the culture lessons... or whether he is trying to steal into Harry's mind the entire time... I wonder if it is the goblin oaths that Harry swore that is mostly protecting Harry's mind...
OrionTheHunter chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
This is still rather unique, and I'm enjoying reading it. Thanks for writing.
DarkRavie chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Another very good chapter. I look forard to reading what happens next in your fic.
hugp1x chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
The detail in your story people seem to enjoy so much needs to be tempered with a healthy amount of plot and dialogue, something to progress the story and move it along.

As it stands now, this fic read more like Harry's diary would rather than a story. You need to reign it in or the story will get away from you and you'll suddenly find yourself questioning 'what the hell is going on here?' in your own story.
Jkylies chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
I really do like your story. I think it's clever and I've never read another like it. I think the detail you put into every chapter is fantastic and is greatly appreciated.
krynny chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
love the pacing. with regards to pairing i am happy that so far there isn't one he is just a 8 year old that would be kinda creepy. love love love this fic it right now is one of the only ones i am still reading on my break from all things potter. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww beautiful so sweet so touching. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses