Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
Goldencoyote chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
good
fhippogriff chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
My favorite part of the chapter was Harry trying to get in the dwarf door, and then the goblin just knocking. "You're so annoying," Harry said at last, staring at the polished stone walls flashing past them. "Of course I am." You made up quite a few terms, like wind-wright. I kept looking them up, thinking they came from some other fantasy world (like the Seelie) but no. It's fun to have so much original stuff. My favorite part of the whole story is still the goblins giving out excepts of the scrolls of Grudges to the children during a holiday. That's what makes fanfiction so fun, taking the characters given to you by JKR and then extrapolating them. Thanks for a great story.
dogsby chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Great plot devise about Harry's wand being matched to his scar. Love your longs chapters. Wished all stories had them. It makes the waiting, seem not so long.
Phil chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
In chapter three Fudge asked about Harry since he was old enough to pose with for the upcoming elections but Dumbles managed to put the MINISTER off..

Then a few chapters latter, Bagnold is the Minister?

I love how you have Bumblemore so totally in cannon, and I'm still laughing about the Dead Sea Runes..
The Wigmonsters chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Oh god, I love this story. It's just so... different. It's like a breath of fresh air.

Props on the wonderful new chapter.
schnookums chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
I like what you've done with this fic. It's very different. I'm curious as to why the goblins wouldn't have known to protect Harry from mind attacks. Especially as the seem to know about vows to protect secrets. I hate the fact that Malfoy is able to scheme and learn things from Harry.

When will we see more of Sirius? Is he not recieving Dumbles messages or does he not trust Dumbles? I'm very curious to find out. On a side note I'm glad Harry won't be friends with Ron. I also hope he doesn't like Ginny, I always picture her with love potions after the sixth book. Can't wait to read more and see what you come up with for the scar. Great job with the writing.
supergirl3684 chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
great chapter! looks like I got the rec to read this fic right on time!
TharzZzDunN chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Wow, another great chapter.

Love the characters you bring to life here, they seem quite different to me now.

Looking forward to reading more of this tale!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
very nice
attagrl chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
I know you thought you got a bit caught up in the details .but I that's one of the things I've enjoyed most about this story! You've created this entirely new world!

On another note...he's so going to be in Ravenclaw right? Hope so, certainly fits the bill.
wizmage chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Will Harry be pared with a goblin or Human?
Fibinaci chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
This bit with Harry meting the other underground race was very nice, and another welcome look at the whole of wizarding Europe.
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Interesting. Update soon.
M.E.S 50 chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Another excellent chapter, thank you.
krynny chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
love it you so rock. thanks for writing such a cute fun story. this is such a fabulous story

hugs and kisses