Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
krynny chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
love it you so rock. thanks for writing such a cute fun story. this is such a fabulous story

hugs and kisses

krynny
noelnoel2 chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Amazing story. I can't wait to read how stoic Goblin-raised Harry experiences the "madness" and arrogance of wizarding life at Hogwarts. This update is worth the wait and all the details make the story lush, not burdensome.
Dracarot chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
THat is one smart dwarf right their, and the Lucius rewrites in the last chapter make sense.
midnight98 chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Great chapter!
Joe Lawyer chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Good chapter. I’m glad to see new chapters for this story. It’s a been a bit, so I can’t remember with total clarity everything that came before, but I get the gist of it.

Keep up the good work.
Mystic 777 chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
What an interesting chapter. I really liked the theory presented at the end about the matching of Harry's wand. It rather makes sense. Well done for making the connection.

Thanks for updating!
Sweetdoggie chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Excellent update. Glad you're back with this story. Interesting information about Harry's wand being attuned to his scar rather than his own magic. Very novel. I don't think I've ever seen that before in any fic. Anyhow, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.
jbfritz chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Excellent!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
There was nothing wrong with the size of the chapter.
mabidiso chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Soooo happy to have an update to this incredible, gorgeous, fantastic story. I LOVE so much the richness and depth you've created, the history and culture, and now you've added Dwarves, with their complex history with Goblins. Also love so much how Harry is a thinking child, curious about the world and how it works, and asks questions and investigates. Really liked the scene and atmosphere hinted at between Harry and Longfang. No matter how intelligent and curious he is, Harry is still a child and makes childish mistakes from time to time. Liked very much how Longfang delivered his lesson, and how Harry reacted. He's such a good kid. Harry's time with the Dwarves is just so cool. LOVE that he's getting a staff and that the dwarf clarified that his Holly wand is a match for his curse scar (horcrux) and not for himself. I hope that Bollotz marked that well and related this information to the others so they can investigate Harry's scar further. Thanks so much for the update. Looking forward to the next installment!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
I hope Sirius reaches Gringotts before Remus reaches him. Please make Sirius appear next chapter.
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Great chapter! thanks for your ongoing and very creative reinterpretation of the HP universe. Seeing tyour version of he dwarves is entertaining and the comment about how Harry's wand is matched to his scar-not him-inspired, as is the two-liner on BL at the end of the chapter.

Thanks as always for a most excellent effort.
DarkRavie chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Naginator chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Nice glad the dwarves know what his scar is and hope something can be done about it soon
Celena Black chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
hmm this is fascinating, i've read alot of fanfics where Harry's wand changes but i like your explanation of the Holly wand being chosen as a direct opposite to the soul fragment he holds...maybe keeping it at bay...

Very intriguing tale!