Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
bakapervert chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Thanks for the update.
Beloved Daughter chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Should be very interesting to find out what will result from this... wizards as a whole are rather stupid... and when they get angry. Hm. I am very interested to see what will happen next.
M.E.S 50 chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Very good. Are you going to have Sirius head to Gringotts. What are you going to do about Malfoy revealing who raised Harry? You have me intrigued. Thank You this was great.
ParvisSira chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
ooh! 10 years old and they've figured it out...what will happen next. this is so lovely thank you for sharing it!

i adore seeing this sirius thinking more and working more at being logical and sneaky...I adore seeing this harry questioning the world and working hard and figuring out so much..in short i adore this story.

thank you so much!
tpx1 chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
very interesting update!

I'm interested how this is going to change everything.

please update soon!
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Another very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic
sh777 chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Thanks for the excellent update.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Entertaining; thanks for the update.
stonegnome1 chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
I wonder what price the goblins extract from Lord Malfoy for exposing Harry's location and how they go about it. I can only think he believes he can gain custody of Harry through the Black connection. Nothing else I can think of might be worth the emnity of the goblins.

Add Bellatrix to the mix and it will look like one of Neville Longbottom's more interesting potions.
deanine chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Nice cliffhanger. I think Sirius might be a bit upset by this news. ;)
Defected to others chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Somehow, I sense mass panic coming to more than the goblins.
Dracarot chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
This, will not end well.

And, "May you have an interesting death" with all of Harry's would be deaths, its hard to imagine how he will die.
Hayden Elrics chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
*more motivation*

Gasp! Malfoy! How could he? Oh...

Cheers bruv
Justpucky chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Ouch, you left us hanging with a catch-22 there... if Gringotts opens they have the wasted man-hours dealing with the howlers and other communication. But if they take another day off, they loose money. But the risk that harry might feel abandoned if they hand him over to the wizards would undue much of their influence... what to do... I can't wait to see how you resolve this.
Thirael chapter 12 . 8/24/2011