Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
Diaspared chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Oh boy, Bella's getting out, Harry is getting a staff, and holy freaking hell, you're one of the few people who suggest taht the wand is so similar to Voldy's because of the scar, not some random coincidence.
Diaspared chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Superpowers can be fun, because what's more fun than destroying and rebuilding something to your specifications, especially when that something is the very reality of a fictional world. Perhaps its just me, but I find such powers of creation and destruction, when focused towards a goal (even one as petty/lofty as personal advancement,) to be the highest achievement of humanity. I'm in Engineering, obviously.
Diaspared chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Ron has an inferiority complex, he's not jealous. He is lazy and emotionally stunted, but that's probably from being coddled by his mother.

Pairings make no sense until at least age 13, and even then, a permanent pairing, barring specific conditions (not very common ones, at that. It takes time to get to know a romantic partner, and unless you've been best friends for years, you won't know enough starting out,) would probably start, at the earliest, around 15-16. And only if you got really freaking lucky and got along fantastically with the person you were in a relationship with (I.e. the opposite of Ron and Hermione from canon.)

Goblin befriending shit is stupid, but usually a throwaway plot device that could be replaced fairly easily. When it's the focus of the story, and not just a ploy for the author to justify using the goblins to raise hell, it's terrible. Otherwise it's not really so bad.
Diaspared chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
I hope that you don't try to make Harry's friends gain all of his advantages. Distinct characters with distinct strengths are extremely important.
Diaspared chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Tempered Blue Unobtanium. Hah.
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
On the verge of surrender? That's a horrible pun! :)
surlyjo chapter 28 . 1/8/2014
Awesome story! Shame it's not updated, but RL sometimes gets in the way.
Biabara chapter 28 . 1/6/2014
WORK IT INTO THE STORY! This is pure genius, I'm telling you! A cohort of trolls travelling to Hogwarts, demanding Harry to be their new potter as their prophesy demands! xDDD God, I would love to see how something alike to this would turn out! The outcry of the wizarding world! Lucius Malfoy spitting his morning tea all over his Daily Prophet! A shell-shocked Dumbledore, politely trying to explain that no, Mister Potter could not become a honorary troll and go off to live in the mountains and Harry putting his foot down that he did not prefer human hearts to baby seals for dinner, thank you very much.
..okay, I'm going way overboard here, but it would be absolutely fantastic to see some troll - Harry interaction! :D
00 chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
Update please. Good stories are rare.
00 chapter 27 . 12/18/2013
update please. good stories are rare.
WhiteElfElder chapter 28 . 12/15/2013
I like the main story, but this last chapter with the OMAKE is hilarious. Harry is losing his goblin edge acting human.
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
Is Prettyroot going to remain sapient or lose it before Harry's return?
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
I do hope that when Lucy is brought low it is with prolonged and excruciating pain. Great, we really needed to have that crazy witch loose.
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
I wonder how it was never detected that Malfoy was scanning Harry's mind?
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
I have read before where the wand Harry received when he was 11 was tuned to the scar and when it was healed the wand no longer matched; so this is nice to see that concept again since it would make sense.
2,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »