Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
Xiard Vron chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Lots of potential. I hope it will be fun. I have noticed recently that a story may be interesting but not neciserily fun
kffs chapter 28 . 9/30/2013
1. Love this whole story and premise. Best goblin story I've seen. Great characterization and plot - like how things have escalated. Eager to see what becomes of Malfoy and if Hermione will ever calm down (oh god please).

2. The omake premise is HILARIOUS. Would absolutely love to see this developed further. I was chuckling almost constantly - and the way Hagrid handled things was so funny. Would love to see more Hairy/Hagrid interactions (mentoring/buddy/roomates/whatever).
Can't get rid of the thought of the potential TrollHarry/Grawp interactions down the line. Too much fun.
blackbloodywolf chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
this is so good
PandaHatBear chapter 28 . 9/12/2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed both the goblins and the troll one shot. You have a beautiful ear for dialogue particularly for consistent and different syntaxes like the goblins and trolls. That's something a lot of ffnet writers and indeed professional writers struggle with. Dialogue always felt natural and never was grating. I really hope you continue at least the goblin brotherhood story. Fantastic 10/10 would recommend.
jesterod chapter 28 . 9/10/2013
Omg yes do the troll story its looks to be awesomely funny. And the vaults of stone is great want to read more of both
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
"Crown Prince of Wizarding Finland"

Oh God what? As a Finn, this bothers me. We've never had ANY royalty and the only nobles were Swedes. Sure, it's "wizarding royalty" but the concept is wholly alien and strange to me.
nintschibintschi chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
THANK YOU FOR YOUR STORY SO FAR I LOVE IT
ITS REALLY INTERESTING
NINTSCHI
pikachucat chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
awesome more please
Opinionator chapter 28 . 9/4/2013
Loved the omake, please write an actual story from it - but please finish "The Vaults of Stone" as well. Perhaps use either as "relief" from the other, switching back and forth as your muse takes you.
Sarchale chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Giving Harry two powerful outlets... well, it's a hard concept to do right. You've done a really good job making this story plausible so far- here's hoping that continues!
Memoirs of a Dream chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
I have to say that this is on of the best Harry-raised-another-way fics that I have ever read. In fact, I can't think of any I like better. It's so outlandish - Harry Potter raised by goblins? What? I wouldn't have believed that anyone could pull it off, but you managed to make this absolutely amazing. You've accomplished two things which I love to see but seldom do: you created a complex, reasonably realistic, and above all fascinating society, and you've changed Harry's personality completely so that it matches his background but doesn't feel awkward, forced, or vague. I love it.

And, of course, there are all the references you've managed to work in. Doctor Who, Monty Python, and the Discworld are three of my favorite things. The last seems to be practically unknown, and I can't tell you how pleased I am to see it referenced! I'll be honest, I was laughing aloud during the school song and was a little surprised that the Weasley twins didn't end it with "we can rule you wholesale, credit where it's due!" I'm also half-expecting the new Defense professor, whenever he's introduced, to be named Mustrum Ridcully or perhaps Bengo Macarona.

Thank you so much for writing this! It's definitely a story to read and reread!
donald7777 chapter 28 . 8/22/2013
This is a review on the regular story first. I will follow up with a review on the omake.

I believe I have only read one other story that involved Harry being raised by goblins. However that story had no where near the amount of details of Harry's life, or the trials that has to go through.

You took a very interesting premise and made it work so far. Harry is not over powered which is nice and his upbringing allows us to see what might have been.

Omake review.
This should be quite entertaining, especially when Harry sees all the pets in the pet store. Nothing like magical owls for a snake.

This could be spun off into its own story as a semi serious spam fic. This of course depends on how you want to write it.
Finariona chapter 28 . 8/21/2013
This was quite entertaining. Thank you! The descriptions were both whimsical and evocative in a light and enjoyable way.

I'm still really looking forward for further chapter of the main story, though. I hope that you are finding time for writing and enjoying it!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/10/2013
Good
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
I'm happy so long as you don't go DUMBledore.
2,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »