Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
cztelnik chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
The Ravenclaw obvious choice made me start second guessing but glad to see Harry in the house of the thirsting to know. Don't know why it is called the house of the Eagles when clearly the name is Raven. Also, having spent years watching both birds in close proximity, I feel qualified to share the opinion that Ravens are by far, more teachable and curious avian s than Eagles.

Delighted to see all the gags, they draw in additional perspective to situations and oodles of humor. That probably doesn't make sense - but eh, if I could write coherently I'd be doing it here so just have to muddle through these tokens of gratitude for those who CAN write and bring us so much pleasure.
cztelnik chapter 18 . 12/12/2016
Hufflepuff is probably the most respected along with Slytherin but Harry loves learning things so I don't think this Harry would be completely out of place in Ravenclaw. What a good fic!
cztelnik chapter 17 . 12/12/2016
Wow! Just Wow! Where to start about all the things I liked in this chapter...
Ok, the green wobbly bits. That's a critical bit of information when heading off to survive and unknown territory too often neglected. The rest of his goblin mentor's speech was pretty brilliant as well. Harry really comes into his own as he moves into the station and observes people and customs. He is polite but firm with Neville, Draco and Hermione but it is the discussion on the train that made me crack up.

Satire, it also makes you laugh.

Blaise is so right, Harry is going to provide a LOT of entertainment and rare bits of knowledge, I bet they'll remain friends regardless where Harry is sorted. The irony of a Ravenclaw Harry and a Gryfyindor Hermione would be great.
cztelnik chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
The Parselmouth magic is really well developed here. Yay for a new perspective and very logical one too; a can't believe I didn't ever see that before moment. This Harry is really great. Lots of humor, extremely knowledgeable about crafting, geology, history and rather advanced for his age in defense both physical and magical. Hogwarts is going to be both really easy and really difficult since there is the opposite of the cohesive Brotherhood out there. Of course they also don't expel people for being imperioused and acting against them...good thing for Lucius right!
cztelnik chapter 15 . 12/12/2016
Bella was more successful at raising her Lord I take it?
cztelnik chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
So, Remus is hunting Sirius who is looking for Pettigrew. Britain wizards and witches want Potter not to live with goblins and Dumbledore wants him to go back to the Dursleys...that really seems to be a pipe dream I can't understand still existing even in Dumbledore's head but crazy stuff happens I suppose. Lucius is being himself and well Harry, if he has anything to say he'll live with goblins ")
cztelnik chapter 13 . 12/12/2016
So Lucius can see the forest despite the trees.
cztelnik chapter 12 . 12/12/2016
The detail is fabulous. The variety and universe expansion is awesome too. Dwarves are only mentioned as rented beings to sing valentines day songs for Lockhart and that doesn't seem very worthy for a race so nice to see them as staff crafters. Really looking forward to how this plays out.
cztelnik chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Hmm, I wonder if Ollivander knew that Harry's wand is matched to his scar?

It would be extremely useful to have a staff that isn't subject to the trace. Harry will have a lot to learn about wizards and humans in general so going to Hogwarts won't be easy even if scholastically he'll be far advanced.
cztelnik chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Lucius is wonderfully betrayed by his cognitive bias. I'm wondering if he Draco or Narcissa look at the Black family tapestry tho will he still be so sanguine?
cztelnik chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
Bwahhahhaaaaa, the idea of this Harry staying for even a day at the Dursleys is ludicrous. Dumbledore is so far from reality and doesn't even know it. Poor Sirius, Bagnold isn't going to allow him to just ruin her political future. Sounds like Bella dear might make it out too though?
cztelnik chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
Sirius sounded very incoherent. Albus at least admitted to having him committed illegally but now he will get out and not have a penny to his name unless he has his own vault. Harry as Lord Black would help him I suppose.
cztelnik chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Flitwick? It seems now that magic has declared Harry Lord Potter and Lord Black, the Ministry will have serious opposition by any of the other Lords in attempting to curtail his activities or insist he have a manager. That would be a very unwelcome precedent.
cztelnik chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
An eight year old Lord Potter- how lovely ")
cztelnik chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
Excellent. Remus will be sure to find Harry.
2,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »