Reviews for Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone
stevem1 chapter 7 . 8/1/2020
So Dumbledore is an arrogant scum bag. Sounds right.
Aevancho chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
This is a wonderful story! I hope one day you will update this!
Haruno Asahi chapter 27 . 6/5/2020
I hope to one day find this work updated again. Until then, thanks for a good read xx
robbyh chapter 27 . 5/30/2020
Awesome
darklinks100 chapter 28 . 5/24/2020
this story is way better than harry crow I hop you update one day
Rebatrek chapter 28 . 4/7/2020
Well done! I hope you pick up writing this story again soon. Thank you for sharing
Elliot Green chapter 18 . 1/16/2020
Do you play the discworld MUD?
trista.sterling chapter 13 . 11/16/2019
Ooo, the plot thickens. Malfoy, the pot-stirrer.
trista.sterling chapter 1 . 11/13/2019
An intriguing beginning...
ALRYM chapter 1 . 10/27/2019
Nice start! I liked how they considered whether they should take Harry in. That was really interesting and also believable. The various displays of magic felt a bit listless in contrast. They were no more enticing to me than a grocery list.
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 7 . 9/26/2019
I must disagree. When was Ron ever disloyal? He had his disagreement with Harry in GOF but who doesn’t have disagreements with friends.
And DHRon was influenced by the horcrux and unlike Hermione and Harry had more to lose.

Regarding laziness to learning, well, he is just what most students are. And for lack of empathy, how? I think Hermione is less empathic.
But no, he doesn’t need to be his best friend, but I would wish you will make him a friend like Dean or Seamus.
squeegybug chapter 11 . 9/11/2019
Innumeracy is not caused by laziness, but it is easier for lazy teachers to blame the student rather than ask for the P.E.T. scans that it would take to identify the brain damage that causes it. Also watch for those that have trouble with telling time and cooking, the trouble with numbers will be across the board- ALL numbers, no matter what they are being used for. Evidently the goblins don't ever suffer this problem, lucky them.
SunPho3n1x chapter 24 . 9/2/2019
This was an interesting story.
squeegybug chapter 18 . 7/31/2019
OMG, It's an Australian. A Gryff for certain, and if she is in at the same time as the twins?
Well, you might as well make arrangements with the construction crews now, 'cause there won't be much castle left by Christmas.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
If you're not gonna update just take it down seriously
2,224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »