Reviews for Barbie Dolls
theway.youare13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
this was kind of... weird i must admit... don't know what to say... haha
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh I really really wish you would write more on this! "she would have to do it again"... yes! And perhaps a repeat performance would push Allison into admitting she doesn't totally hate it?

I really, REALLY hate the idea of Thirteen-as-rapist, because I just love her so soooooo much and want to believe she could never actually be capable of something like that... And yet every story I read in this area, it *is* believable, and dare I say, HOT.
Wilde-eyes chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Omg this was... I dont know how to describe it exactly. I dont want to say amazing because Remy was an asshole for doing the to poor Cameron... But on the other hand it was incredibly... hot. I think this story would be fantastic as a multi-chapter (hint hint). I can almost imagine Remy doing it on a regular basis to Cam, to a point where she even begins to like it ;)

so over all LOVE... please continue... Don’t make me beg :)
DARWIN51 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Good story you should make more chapters
annarky92 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
1st: this is not an usual story that you write, because you're destroying Allison bit by bit - and you know that. 2nd: I've read this a few months ago, the first fic that you've written that I get my hands on to, and I simply fell in love with your writing. What can I say? Your ideas are just great, as the way you write. 3rd: Sorry for not dropping a review here. Maybe I wasn't connected (:

You should write a 2nd chapter. We've discussed thid already, but I'm not saying you MUST do it. Write if you want, I'm not going to refuse it. DHUOIASHDIAOSHD.

Not going to say no because I simply love the idea of the predator Thirteen, because, from my messed up point of view, she's breaking Allison because she's also broken.

WRITE WRITE WRITE! I'll read - promise!

Beijos, Corrupted-mind
PerculiarPenny chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Really liked this! Hope you continue it!
Grol chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
U have to make this a multi-chapter story I am very intriqued
Zevus chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Awesome. Dark fic.

Rape fics where a main character rapes another are always a hard fic to master, since most show writers don't write a character that would rape. You seem to deliver the idea quite nicely. Cadley has always been a ship full of sucky fics and it is nice to see a good one.

English is not your native language? Your vocabulary seems just about as good as mine. ):

If I had any complaint about your writing it would probably be your excessive use of commas. I have this habit myself, and although I think a lot of commas is a good thing, sometimes your sentences can become run-ons.
scribblechacha chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Very dark, like the lyrics of 'Where is the edge?'. I don't usually read stuff this dark but I am anticipating more to come. As well as WT's new album. :)

S x
91FanFicLover63 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
You are so right that there are way too few of these kind of stories around, that's why I've actually written two... ha.

I really liked this, please continue soon if the mood strikes :)