Reviews for Never judge me
delete delete does not compute chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
Hey, just keep goin' with the story. Or take it down, okay? One or the other!

But I'd really rather you kept going with it. :)

- Angela Dawne

P.S. Don't worry about people that don't like your work. They have a right to their opinion, yes, but you should write for the people who do like your stories. So I would continue.
Jezzabelle chapter 4 . 4/15/2004
THE NIGLET STRIKES AGAIN!
She's cool, she rocks, she can get people to take crappy fics off the net... doesn't rhyme but anyway. oh, and you know how i said i wouldn't be reading anymore? I LIED.
Hahahahaha... I love being a Niglet.
Blessed Be,
Jessica (aka Niglet)
Jezzabelle chapter 3 . 4/11/2004
whoodihoo! this story sucks so bad its just note even funny. why would lynn (a GAY name anyway) say she was dating hher cousin? i think thats illegal in several countries. and stop making marysues. just cos u luv cam and want to be wif him duznt mean u can pretend u r! oh and dont bother replying to this review in ur next chapter COS IM NOT READIN ANY MORE OF THIS GAYASSED STUFF.
WiccanOne chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Please keep going, I wanna know what happens next!:)
midgetbeans chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
hi this is nuffing to do with ure story. But a few months back you reviewed my georgia nicolson story. Well i am English and we do have yr 11. i don't know what j. was on but i've never heard of 7th year. so why don't you do some revising before you review
spunkymtgfan chapter 3 . 1/30/2003
Hey,this is really good! Please write more :)
eli'gantmess chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
hey! this story is so cute, i love it! u haaave to keep writing, dont leave me hangin now! lol

-heather
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2002
Hey! You said "I'll finish it later". Well, guess what? IT'S LATER! PLEASE write more. Thanks.

it's awesome so far!

§ýlphïðë
Sylphide chapter 2 . 8/9/2002
No such thing as later. Guess what? It's later!

PLEASE finish the fic. It's great so far!

Syl
syl77 chapter 2 . 7/23/2002
Hello,

I like the story and all but FINISH IT PLEASE!

§ýlphîðë
jakeslover chapter 2 . 5/4/2002
plz continue, this story is hyper cool!
Blue Pixie chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
This is so COOL! You've gotta continue!
Nadine-Penguin chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
u knoe thats reeli good.

i happen to like this stori and i want u to continue on wit it!

thanku!