Reviews for Easy
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Bad decisions seems to be a theme with Blaine. Nice one shot.
berrywarbler chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh my god this was incredible. It was short but simple and I absolutely love it. You did a fantastic job.
sydg813 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
That was good. I wondered the same thing, about Blaine running off to the bathroom. Now, I know why!
ncar08 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Please continue! I love Blaine and Rachel together!
Leelee488512 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I want more! :)
Countess of Western March chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
YOU MUST UPDATE!

i love the introduction :)

great start!

hope to see more!

best wishes,

CWM
mel chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
i like the way you think my friend. Raine is TOTALLY AWESOME (please tell me you watched avpm) keep writing
LastToFirst chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
You make an excellent point about Blaine running away right after the kiss. Please don't give up on this ship, I absolutely love them for some reason and you did a great job on this! I would be eternally grateful if you would just continue this!
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
OMFG!

I laid awake in bed last night try to plot out my first Raine story and this is exactly where my mind went too! That the reason Blaine rushed off to the restroom was because he actually felt something during that kiss! Omg I hope thats the direction they decide to take things!

:]]
Blainchel 3 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awww I likeedddd thisss. It was a good depiction of another potential outcome from BIOTA... I liked it! It was good. Well written. Short, but filled with goodness! More pleaseee? :D It deserves to be continuedddd.
aleja1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I wish you would continue this as a story

It really good abd you have a good talent for writing
Watcher of the Moon chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
That was truly amazing. I would love to see this continue. Blaine shouldn't have to deny himself love, and I want to see if maybe, somehow, he and Rachel could be together without him losing Kurt.
Kmsiw101 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I really like this. Wish you would continue :) I wish this is what really happened
al2010 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I really like your take on the scene. I agree that it was odd that he suddenly had to go to the restroom. I thought he seemed into the kiss in the coffeeshop and was hoping for a plot line like your story! Great job!
MarionChoiseul chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Loved it. And I thought the exact same thing about Blaine running off to the bathroom like that, and right after the kiss? I also agree that exploring them could've send a message, but I guess RM just didn't think the same. I knew it would be just one episode about it. Maybe he will go into that later, who knows? That man is crazy...

M.C.