Reviews for Twofish
Alibi Nonsense chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
That was utterly beautiful and a privilege to read.
Xellina-san chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Well, I'm wailing in the middle of my workplace, transported by ecstatic grief and typing by memory, the words coming from that place of blessed autopilot that always takes over for me when my heart can't take the scene anymore, for whatever reason.

So I guess that would be a kudos.
bachunderground chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I normally hate cheesy slash pairings and sex between characters I didn't read as lovers. But I love fanfiction that can actually emulate what's good about the book (ie being laugh-out-loud funny and at least semi-philosophical.) So I'm really very torn right now. Damn you. Or bless you. Or both.
Dazed chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Words can't describe how i alsjdhakid love this. Guh. Sooooo good :):)
kimchikisses chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I really love the dialogue in this story. So fun to read! Thanks.
Makkan chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww!

Also, this was super amazing and totally in character (Az, Crowley, and narration). I really felt as though I was reading something from the book.

And finally:
thank you for being awesome.
Wolfstorm7 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
If you still read your reviews, I'd just like to say that reading this was a divine experience.
BLEACH IT WHITE chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh my god! That was absolutely hilarious! There's no way Crowley getting a fish should be so funny, but it is. Epic drunk conversation too. Absolutely made my day!
veytta chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Oh my god, I think I hate you. This is perfect. I laughed and was quiet with wonder and they were so perfectly Crowley and Aziraphale. Thank you :)
murf chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
OMG. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, AND I AM NOW GOING TO PROPOSE MARRIAGE TO YOU.

Please, please marry me?
meggie272 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
This is an amazing piece of fanfiction - possibly one of the best GO fics I've read out there and I have read quite a few.

Your Crowley and Aziraphale are so spot-on in-character and the juxtaposition between rambly hilarity and beautiful profound prose and melt-your-heart fluff works well and doesn't feel awkward at all.

So, so well done.
Raven Aorla chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
I saw this recommended on TV tropes. It is beyond exquisite - erotic and holy at the same time, yet still funny and kind.
Account-like-art-is-dead chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I can quite honestly say that this is the best Good Omens fanfic I've ever read, and just one of the best pieces of writing I've ever read. Incredible! I'm so glad to have found it. Very, very well done.
AshlarKithkanan chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Oh my. Wow. I'm obviously very late to the party, but wow. You've got me floored on this fantastic piece of writing. Thank you for sharing this story. I got the link off the GO recs at tv tropes.
rawrdinosaur18 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011