Reviews for Happy Agony
lemon-rind chapter 28 . 2/21
This is a re-read. But I don't think I reviewed. Which makes me a horrible person. Thank you for the story. I really enjoyed it. Twice over.
devinemissm87 chapter 28 . 2/11
So, in the small hours of this morning roughly around 1:30am, I stumbled across this fanfic after a youtube/Google image tangent. From the opening sentence I was enthralled, I've read every chapter desperate for more. Every chapter was to be my last in order to restore myself into real life. This didn't happen. One word to describe this is perfection. The story progression was on point, the character's thoughts and feeling rang true and hit home in every way possible. Especially at points when u wanted to reach into the words and physically shake Dianna and I especially love the way you went from Dianna and Lea to Quinn and Rachel. Absolutely mesmerised by your writing! And absolutely gutted this fic is done.. I applaud you!.
P.s I'm aware that this was written two years ago and you probably won't see this. But I just HAD to leave a comment.
Lyric chapter 28 . 1/14
This is absolutely amazing. And such a beautiful clever ending. You a truly one talented writer! Thank you so much for this fic.
EterniteProfonde chapter 24 . 11/4/2014
I have so many things I should be doing, but I have stayed up until 5am reading the first half of this wonderful piece of stunningly interwoven words last night, and foregone the nap after my dauntingly tiring internship this morning so I can read the second half of it. And I honestly can't believe that I waited this long to give it praise. But as I carried on reading I kept finding it undeniably more difficult to tear myself away from it to do so. But as I stopped for the umpteenth time to smile floating-ly and think to myself how undeniably and dauntingly heart-wrenching-ly raw and real you've made this to be, I just knew I had to give praise where praise is due.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/4/2014
I am just completely floored by the intensity and the vivacity of the images you create with your writing. This is just truly stunning wording.
Eva chapter 28 . 10/26/2014
I'm just a crying wreck it's fine absolutely fine
Tweyelite chapter 27 . 9/23/2014
You have some wicked vocabulary skills! Right now most of my vocab has left me, most likely because of the awesomeness of your writing. Seriously though, I wanna make fic babies with you lol. You rock, never stop writing!
JokersLastLaugh chapter 28 . 9/5/2014
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
don't forget chapter 28 . 7/3/2014
Still in love with this story. You're phenomenal. Could you do a demi/jennel one shot?
La5021 chapter 28 . 5/31/2014
I lost count of how many times I wanted to hit you for prolonging that delicious tension. But you wrote them both beautifully.
ttandme69 chapter 28 . 5/4/2014
Great story...loved it all. Thanks for the hard work and effort. Lisa
Ghost420 chapter 28 . 4/12/2014
Best achele story I have Ever read! Thank you for writing this amazing thing(:
sanekittens chapter 28 . 4/10/2014
This story... paces back and forth
has put me through hell and dammit I loved every minute of it...even when I hated it.
So tempted to reread and restart this cycle.
#TheBeesKnees