Reviews for Sober
omg chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
wait r u updateing omg update pweeeezzzzzeeeeeeeeeeee
girlinthevortex chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
The flamingo discussion haha. Funniness to lead us into the departure of Blaine from Dalton/the Warblers.
Chuckles.is.Me chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
i loved this chapter especially the end. it was very well written.

keep amazing.
Chuckles.is.Me chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
haha (egg)shell shocked... :P

this story is awesome, i love your sense of humour :D

keep amazing.
JR Granger chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
Aww... it's so sweet! I love that you had Blaine say that he was transferring to face his past and the fact that he ran away; that was the only thing that bugged me about the transfer scene. And I can just see the Warblers discussing something as random as flamingos because they are just that silly.
anishaJameen chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
AWWWWWWW

SO CUTEE!

I LOVE THE WARBLERS

they're so adorable! DDD 33
warblingaway chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
Awwwww I'm gonna miss the warblers :'( I do already
ZigZagKlaine chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
This flamingo topic the warblers were debating got me thinking. Personally, I just thought Flamingos stood like that because they wanted to impress other Flamingos. I came up with that theory when I was like 7 at this resort and they had all these flamingos and yea.. Now that I think about it, my theory is so wrong because all flamingos stand on one leg so why would they want to be impressing every flamingo. Oh my god I should stop talking now. Oh gosh I was a weird 7 year old. I wish they would of shown Blaine saying goodbye to the Warblers. It just seemed so fucked up that they didn't film anything like that. I love the ending of this fic, it moved me. ;)
SnowAngel5683 chapter 17 . 9/2/2011
Lol Nick and Jeff are so secretly dating loz p

Teenage Dream is their song and he should definitely sing it! )
SnowAngel5683 chapter 16 . 9/2/2011
Oh wow so he took them to get the water guns but Finn though it was because of the sprinklers p
SnowAngel5683 chapter 15 . 9/2/2011
Im glad for them )
SnowAngel5683 chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
Still love the endings! )
SnowAngel5683 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
That's sooo sweet of Kurt! )
SnowAngel5683 chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Wow Wes was feeling sentimental )
SnowAngel5683 chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
Lolz he really is whipped )