Reviews for King Arthur's Chronicles
AJsRandom chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Whew! Perfect complement to KAW- having the backstories is wonderful! Thank you! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Actually, the fact that they were brought up as brother and sister DOES have an effect. The Westermarck Effect, to be precise. It's really fascinating; wiki it! :)
TinkStar87 chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
I can't stop giggling! Loved it and am so going to miss this story and these characters. Another great ending to another great amazing story, and i look forward to what other stories are to come -
chele the original chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Well ,It was as strange road to happiness for them but I am glad they found each other.
chele the original chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Glad that they have found don't like morgana.o]
chele the original chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Well that was quite interesting.o]
chele the original chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Growing up is hard to do. Being a grown up ain't easy either.
chele the original chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
See morgana still doesn't believe she did anything case you haven't guessed it . I don't like
chele the original chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
I must say that was very unMerlin like and UnArthur like behavior,but I guess alcohol will do that.
chele the original chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Gaius ,how can you find humor at Merlin's expense ?
chele the original chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
I still say that morgana is a use those emotions and feelings against he enjoyed the sensations at the time is irrelevant. user and abuser.
chele the original chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Well that was an interesting ending,for Merlin.o]
chele the original chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
I would be upset too if things had changed that much when I came back from a one big happy family now.o]
chele the original chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
A kiss Merlin? really? LOL Good chapter. Arthur took the news well.
chele the original chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Just when you thought it was safe to travel with the druids... some kid spills the beans...