Reviews for Stranger
anlmoon chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
great insight to their potential relationship. i think it is good and would be plausible
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Amazing. That's all I can say. Amazing
Edgar H. Sutter chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
this was a very nice story (for whatever reason, I couldn't help but think of the Carrie Underwood song, "Mama's Song" when I was reading this) I think they could finally do better with each other emotionally, and I must say for Raven and Arella, this is one of the happiest things I've ever seen. any chance for a sequel? like maybe after a long time of being back on earth, and maybe even helping to restart the peaceful way of Azarath again, and Raven living her own life, and falling in love with Beast Boy, and then finally getting married, you think she'd visit or talk to her mother about that? especially after the whole question being popped and maybe she'd ask her to be the one to give her away, that seems like a big thing for the three of them. (perhaps Arella might not exactly see what Raven sees in him all the time, and be somewhat weirded out, though perhaps not disapproving, of Beast boy.) and perhaps the day of, or whenever, she might meet his parents, Steve and Rita Farr-Dayton (also known as Mento and Elasti-woman, or Elasti-girl), and get to know those in the Doom Patrol, and all of them be happy for their children on the day of their union. what do you think of all this? not a bad idea huh? I hope you message me and tell me what you think.
Beyond Backup chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Whoa.. A very interesting one shot. The interaction the characterization was all nicely done. Arella was written as well and the story was a good one. I enjoyed reading this very good work.
crazynerd chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow. Amazing. Really amazing. Beautifully written. You can feel the tension between arella and raven at the beginning and then it slowly start to disappear then reappear. Amazing. I love this story. Definitely on the top of my faves. Excellent work.
Rosemarie Benson chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Great story! Keep writing!